Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time to Change ? Or time to Leave ?

Options
  • 08-02-2010 12:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

How long are prople going to continue voting for these muppets - FF / FG / Labour ... apologies to the rest, but you dont really count.

What this country needs is a new party - untainted - young ( rules me out ) that can put some meaningfull reforms in place ...

I have voted for FF more times than any othe party - something that I will laways apologise to my two children when they get older - will the 400,000 people out their on the dole please get your act together and become a single voice ????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭yoshytoshy

I think the biggest problem is people want things NOW. So it's going to be a ,you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours game.

It would be very hard for the general public to accept a new younger party ,I couldn't see one getting in on this election even if they did well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Tommy Bateman

How long are prople going to continue voting for these muppets - FF / FG / Labour ... apologies to the rest, but you dont really count.

What this country needs is a new party - untainted - young ( rules me out ) that can put some meaningfull reforms in place ...

I have voted for FF more times than any othe party - something that I will laways apologise to my two children when they get older - will the 400,000 people out their on the dole please get your act together and become a single voice ????

Why don't you start your own party instead of whinging on an online forum? You know, do somebody about it if you feel so strongly, instead of just criticising them others

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

Why don't you start your own party instead of whinging on an online forum? You know, do somebody about it if you feel so strongly, instead of just criticising them others

Seconded - if you want just to complain, a blog is more appropriate. Also, see the many threads on new parties already started.

moderately,
    Scofflaw

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement