Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Session - beers a brewing

Options
124»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Ah RayRay, ye know yer bound to get a few of us together if/when ye do make it up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I still haven been to new fibbers!

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭littleman

So whats happening bout these beers will?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

I've been plotting and scheming away in the batcave over in LA. The fancy computer over there informs me that the 11th, 12th or 13th of March are most optimal for a session.

The computer has also calculated, much to the displeasure of batman (but to the delight of robin) that he is in fact gay and that robin does indeed harbor more than a fondness for him.

When I asked it where would be the best place to go and have a few beers it exploded. Me and batman no longer talk now. I hope you're happy.

He did send me this though, which makes me think he could just be yanking my chain or offering me a position as his new right hand man??

I'm all for these beers \0/ huzzah!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

He just sent me this now...

Someone get the inspector on the phone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

13th, pleasepleaseplease!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

13th is good for me too!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

13th would be the night of my birfday... so any state i turn up in shall be a messy one... but i'm all for this date

13th!!!! come on!!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement