Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone any jewelery that they plan to throw out?

• 08-02-2010 4:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Anybody have any broken jewelery or something they do'nt wear anymore.I just collect them to be used in my future artworks if you have any please donate for arts sake :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

If you can prove you're legit you can PM me for wholesales amounts of broken jewelery if that's any good to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 NeonAddict

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    If you can prove you're legit you can PM me for wholesales amounts of broken jewelery if that's any good to you.
    what you mean?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

There are lots of people looking for old jewellery because of the cash for gold schemes that have popped up everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 NeonAddict

Miaireland wrote: »
    There are lots of people looking for old jewellery because of the cash for gold schemes that have popped up everywhere.

NOOOO yous got me wrong im looking for broken jewelery that is like fake and broken and has no value whatsoever because i will be breaking it into the pieces and sticking it on canvas and so on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Every few months I dispose of about a sackful of broken costume jewelery, just donated the last bag to a nursing home will have more by July. PM me if this is any good to you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement