Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

La Toya: 'They murdered my brother'

• 08-02-2010 6:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭

La Toya Jackson, sister of the late King of Pop Michael Jackson, has claimed that more people were responsible for the death of her brother and she would provide the facts to prove it.

La Toya said she would be attending the court case but also claimed: "They murdered my brother and they know who they are. It's not just Dr. Murray I promise you that. It's more people involved and they know exactly who they are and I'm going to let you guys know exactly what's happening, what's going on."

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20100207/ten-la-toya-they-murdered-my-brother-ea4616c.html

So who do you think it was and why?, who are "they"?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭deise48

was that not him in the video with a wig on;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

tis odd, the whole She Turned White too, lark.

Anyway, Expect Comparisons to Jim corr shortly :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I'm trying to think who "they" could be. You'd assume that after his death his money would go to his kids and family. It could be the case that some lawyers managed to scam his money away from him (he wouldn't be the first celebrity for that to happen to them). But I always thought that Jackson had serious financial problems. In fact, if it was for money, it would have made sense to wait until after his next tour, when he would of gotten his fee for the tour and album sales would have gotten a boost.

The only theory I can think of is that if someone was swindling him and he found out, would they have had to bump him off?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,296 ✭✭✭✭Penn

humanji wrote: »
    it would have made sense to wait until after his next tour, when he would of gotten his fee for the tour and album sales would have gotten a boost.

Only thing is, how much money was made from his death? His album sales went through the roof didn't they? Probably moreso than after his tour. Just depends on how much he'd actually make from the tour itself

Yeah, but he would have made more money after his tour, so they'd get the profits of that and the boost in sales after his death. Killing him before his tour would only get them the boost from his death.

Does anyone know if his will will be made public or not? It's a bit morbid to be intersted in it, I guess, but it'd show who benefited.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,296 ✭✭✭✭Penn

humanji wrote: »
    Yeah, but he would have made more money after his tour, so they'd get the profits of that and the boost in sales after his death. Killing him before his tour would only get them the boost from his death.

Does anyone know if his will will be made public or not? It's a bit morbid to be intersted in it, I guess, but it'd show who benefited.

True, I only really thought of that halfway through posting. But my backspace is broken, so I kept going :D

Another thing is though, wasn't Jackson heavily in debt? Isn't that why he was doing the tour? It's been a few months since his death so I'm working on vague memories here at the minute, so I may be horribly wrong

Well that goes into the theory that maybe he discovered some swindling, or it was close to being discovered. If he found out something, then it might be neccessary to get him out of the way. Or maybe if someone was close to discovering a swindle, it might of been an idea to kill Jackson so that there'd be no real point in any investigation. IT would have been nice to get extra money from a tour, but they may not have had the luxury of time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

Well theres that and then there's this:eek:

Wasn't there rumours that MJ was going to reveal "something" to the world at his london shows, if memory serve's me correctly an arab prince paid for the shows so MJ would reveal something big to the world using his huge sell out show's as the stage to let us in on the secret.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

uprising2 wrote: »
    Wasn't there rumours that MJ was going to reveal "something" to the world at his london shows, if memory serve's me correctly an arab prince paid for the shows so MJ would reveal something big to the world using his huge sell out show's as the stage to let us in on the secret.

Was this "rumour" out before his death?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

the most logical theorty I have heard is that

the Promters realised that there was absolutley no way that MJ could either Sell out or be capable of Preforming all of his dates as he was a bit knackered ( hence the doctor )

So instead of Ending on an abysmal failure as a pastiche of his former self, they edited toghether as much Rehersal footage as they could, once they were confident they had a 'New' Product they decided the best way to pitch it was as a tribute.

So MJ had to go.

the whole 'Burn out dont Fade away' concept

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

I dont know about his death but illuminatti have without doubt for me influenced alot of his work over the years right from the start some think.
    One belief that i tend to steer towards is that all the stars( i mean the people not planets) are groomed sometimes from birth to play a role in any part of the organisation.Shakira,Lady Gaga,Britney,Beyonce,Rhianna,Micheal Jackson,Janet Jackson,Pink(er everyone at the vma awards k) etc etc
    You can easily discover if they are by reading there lyrics,life story,watching there videos or looking out for photos of them posing.

Now considering Micheal Jackson was most likely involved with these nasty people( please see: http://www.lenonhonorfilms.com/WhatLiesInPlainSight.html to see why i think he was involved in some way. )
    For me it makes more sense that they have followed him around the world to make sure he is under their influence or control.Maybe where he was hiding he had for a short time protection from some other group.
    Or the countries laws and lack of prosecution might have been a reason for going there.
    I was suprised to hear him talking about our history not being real i didnt know he was that outspoken.It brings alot of other things into the mix for me.So im kind of in two minds as to his innocence in general.
    I do think he had a very unfortune life and i feel sorry for all those others in his situation seemingly powerless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

MICHAEL JACKSON's "unsettled" spirit begged ex-wife LISA MARIE PRESLEY to forgive him at a seance, her pal has revealed.
    Karen said Jacko would not discuss manslaughter charges faced by his doctor CONRAD MURRAY in LA.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2847159/Michael-Jacksons-spirit-talks-to-ex-Lisa-Marie-Presley.html#ixzz0f9ulKG6C

Just when I thought MJ couldn't get any stranger he goes and does this, he could have at least told us who "they" were.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭BumbleB

JImi Hendrix died in the same scenario ,his tour manager was stuck for cash ,he was worth more dead than alive so he drugged him .

Advertisement