Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need advice on plassey and loans!!

• 08-02-2010 11:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭

Hi I know I have asked before but I would like to know as soon as possible so I could find out if I am elgible for a loan . so anyways I have a credit union account but not much money to be honest saved in it.

I have a bank account from previous job but my parents are unemployed and dont have a bank account.
    So sorry for being ignorant about this but may I have advice on student loans and so on thanks your advice is the step to my future.:pac:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 86 ✭✭sheehy898

Hi I know I have asked before but I would like to know as soon as possible so I could find out if I am elgible for a loan . so anyways I have a credit union account but not much money to be honest saved in it.

I have a bank account from previous job but my parents are unemployed and dont have a bank account.
    So sorry for being ignorant about this but may I have advice on student loans and so on thanks your advice is the step to my future.:pac:
    The credit union was good for me,because as long as i had a co-signer(i.e. Parent) they were quite happy to give me the loan i asked for.I only had a CU account for about 3 months before hand,but my father(co-signer) had an account for years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭christmasinjuly

really now that i didnt know so much thanks and was it much interest added on? like im hoping to get 3400 out for the plassey accomadation and just curious as to how much would be added on after the four years of college

really now that i didnt know so much thanks and was it much interest added on? like im hoping to get 3400 out for the plassey accomadation and just curious as to how much would be added on after the four years of college
    As far as interest is concerned,look at your local CU website,it should have an interest calculator.

I shall indeed so any advice on plassey village no?:o

I don't stay in Plassey so i will leave someone else answer that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Your last thread got moved to here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=64374929#post64374929

No offence, but you could do a quick read of that thread, and you'll find all you need to know about the different accommodations on and off campus.

I know sorry just not many people had given advice I thought it would been quicker due to the older posts in the thread and I needed a fresh answer but thanks my appologies sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Give a look at the accomodation thread at the top of the forum, plenty of information in there about Plassey.

Advertisement