Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a lift to limerick today!

Options
  • 08-02-2010 1:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Is there anyone who is not working and owns a car and want to earn some money? I need a lift to limerick and back. Will pay 80e.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 hamid_awais

its great idea to post that here....i hope you get a nice lift

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 GedasT

???????

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

It might help to specify where in Tipp you are trying to get to Limerick from.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 GedasT

Jumpy wrote: »
    It might help to specify where in Tipp you are trying to get to Limerick from.

Clonmel

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Reginald P. DuM

Did you get fixed up Gedast? 80 notes would be a nice price for anyone who was about.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,330 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

taxi ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Reginald P. DuM

Headshot wrote: »
    taxi ?

Probably cost 80 for one way.... Definitely 60 anyway. Plus you'd have to listen to a taxi driver telling ya whats wrong with the country, and how he'd right it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

GedasT wrote: »
    Is there anyone who is not working and owns a car and want to earn some money? I need a lift to limerick and back. Will pay 80e.

What about a bus?

In fairness this sub-section of the forum isn't hugely active and it's pretty short notice.

Bus Eireánn operate at least 7 trips from Waterford to Limerick with about three stops in Clonmel, would be handier and cheaper but I don't know your circumstances.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

Spending all that money you won gedas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭TimmyTarmac

Hi GedasT,
    Maybe not much good to you two days later, but I travel to Limerick from Clonmel for work most weekdays. My travel times may not suit you but if you make sparkling witty conversation and share the petrol cost, you'll keep most of your 80 skins for carousing in the Treaty City when you get there.
    Regards,
    Tim

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭PhatPiggins

I want to know what he put in the boot on the way back

Advertisement