Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 6310i Car Kit

• 08-02-2010 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭

Hi I just bought a car and it has the 6310i car kit I think installed on it.
    I am due an upgrade so the question is m is there any other phone that will fit the car kit ? I remember something on the radio a while back advertising a new phone that was compatible with the old kits to get people to switch over.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Any new phone wont support this kit fully. That uses a 'pop-port' type connection. All new phones use bluetooth connection.

Depending on what car kit it is exactly, it might have bluetooth. Their is two that support the 6310i, one had bluetooth and one did not.

But one thing for certain, you wont be charging the new from from the cradle. You can get a cradle to hold it, and then to charge it, you just use a 12v cigarette charger.

Advertisement