Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help

Options
  • 08-02-2010 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi All,

I dont really know what to expect from this but any advice is welcome. Im working in an office enviroment with four other people, now things were going ok up until a few months ago. To keep things short and detail free Ill just say I was bullied. Now Ive made a complaint and management is now involved but my only option is to keep working with this person. Unfortunatly this has affected the three others and now no one will speak to me.
    As things are now I know I wont find another job so Im trying to stick it out but its exceptionally hard. Im thinking of upskilling so I could change career but I dont even know what to train in..Any one any ideas?

Advertisement