Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC broadband going down

• 08-02-2010 2:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

I have 20MB broadband with UPC in D9 area and recently the broadband has been going down every couple of hours for the last few days, anyone else having this trouble before I waste a load of time on the phone to them.

It just happened there at 13:00 on the dot, yesterday it was 16:00 and 19:00 and 00:00. Very strange indeed. I just reset it by switching it of and on again and it works fine. I did a firmware update on the router but it didn't make a difference. There is nothing running other than firefox.
    Any advice would be appreciated, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭mjsmyth

My 10Mb connection here in Naas has been running at about 1.5Mb for the last few days.

I rang to inform them and they tried all the turn off and on spiel...I told them i owned my own IT company and they said fine, we will escalate that now for you.

They also mentioned that a couple of others in the Naas area had complained.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

have a look at the sticky at the top of the page, there's a good chance it's a related issue, we've been having murder with them for weeks now

Advertisement