Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

serious problems with Sony Ericsson C902

• 08-02-2010 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭

Don't know if anyone else has been having problems with the SE C902 recently. I got it as a present for Christmas from the girlfriend. Had it on Jan the 2nd, stopped working Jan 5th. Sent it back an now have a replacement in February. Got it yesterday. Charged it, entered the new phone numbers etc. Now this morning (1 day old) it won't turn back on for me and I've been charging it for 3 hours!!

Any help/advice would be appreciated...

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

constantg wrote: »
    Don't know if anyone else has been having problems with the SE C902 recently. I got it as a present for Christmas from the girlfriend. Had it on Jan the 2nd, stopped working Jan 5th. Sent it back an now have a replacement in February. Got it yesterday. Charged it, entered the new phone numbers etc. Now this morning (1 day old) it won't turn back on for me and I've been charging it for 3 hours!!

Any help/advice would be appreciated...
    Silly question, but I presume you've tried taking the battery out and back in?

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭constantg

Silly question, but I presume you've tried taking the battery out and back in?

Not silly at all man, done it a fair few times now and cleaned the terminals of the battery and the fon as well.. nothing doing unfortunately!! :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,579 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

Software failure i had a c510 that just flashed but wouldnt load up. Keep ur numbers n ur sim and data on a mem card its best

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

constantg wrote: »
    Not silly at all man, done it a fair few times now and cleaned the terminals of the battery and the fon as well.. nothing doing unfortunately!! :(
    Back up all the stuff you want and upgrade to the latest firmware. Just check out the SE website for it.

Advertisement