Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silver Apples Creche

Options
  • 08-02-2010 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi Guys,

I work in one buildings on campus and have been looking at using the 'Silver Apples' Creche.

Anyone have any reports good or bad about the place?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

I've heard nothing but good things about it tbh. And UL staff/students get priority in sending their kids there as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Silver Apples is a top notch facility in terms of the way it is run. It's comparable in price with other facilities in the area and the kids are well cared for. There are staff and student reps on the Silver Apples Creche Committee which is supposed to meet semesterly to review goings on. Until I called a meeting last semester, one hadn't taken place since 06/07 academic year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Soc123

Is this crèche still open I recently got a job on campus and I'd really like to have my little man close by!!

It is the campus créche, but unless you are directly employed by the University/studying at the University you will experience difficulty with the waiting list.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Soc123

ninty9er wrote: »
    It is the campus créche, but unless you are directly employed by the University/studying at the University you will experience difficulty with the waiting list.

Thanks I'm not directly employed by them but I do work in the spar shop on campus! Thanks again though

• Advertisement

Soc123 wrote: »
    Thanks I'm not directly employed by them but I do work in the spar shop on campus! Thanks again though
    You might strike lucky.

Advertisement