Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LAW class 2009 1st years

• 08-02-2010 4:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

Is their anyone out their in the first year of this class

How many are in the class??? I'm a D4 so i don't mind if their is many in the classes but is their??

What are the hours like , Is the course good etc

Just an overview if someone could tell me thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 67 ✭✭litmus paper

hi there i m a law student in first year. the course is great and me lovin every minute of it. the lecture timing is good only 16 hours of it every week and fridays no lecture. the lecturers are good also and very friendly.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭briankirby

D.R cowboy wrote: »

How many are in the class??? I'm a D4 so i don't mind if their is many in the classes but is their??

My uncle is a D4 too.Donnybrook,though;)

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Cathal O

D.R cowboy wrote: »

Hey there i am in 1st year law. Its a good course in my opinion, good lecturers - very approachable etc. Some aspects of the course are differnet to other courses which is enjoyable - debates and moot courts as part of exams etc.

There is about 80 in my year, but only 50 or less turn up, your year group could be different,

Yea there is lectures from 10-12 and 2-4 mmonday to thursday atm and a free day friday for us anyway, along with tutorials so there is not that many hours.

Advertisement