Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Katatonia

• 08-02-2010 4:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 957 ✭✭✭

I have being following this Band from 'Tonights Decision', just recently got their lastest album, once again im not disappointed! I have noticed that alot of people that post here arent big into the Extreme side of Metal, So I thought that these are a perfect band for any metal fan, great vocals, guitar, song structures Etc. Any other Katatonia Fans ? :D

Katatonia-Night-is-the-New-Day.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Night Is The New Day is a top album. There is a more polished My Dying Bride vibe to it, that carries a lovely gothic feel.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I used to love them a few years ago - but I wasn't too fond of The Great Cold Distance and I kinda went off them after that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Saw them live twice some years ago, they're very good live. Although I kinda lost interest in them after Viva Emptiness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Useful.Idiot

Night Is the New Day is pretty competent. Forsaker is a great tune.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭symbolic

98_discouraged_ones.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement