Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which broadband will suit me?

• 08-02-2010 5:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Would appreciate any help...

I'm moving out of home in the next few weeks into the big bad world and i'm looking into getting broadband.

I was trawling through all the broadband providers and basically got bogged down in all the various offers....

So im asking the experts here.....

My internet usage is passive at best, email, boards, youtube, etc.

Im thinking of getting onto Xbox live eventually, but i dont want to be getting a package that is either way over the top for my needs or far too slow.... (for the right price too obviously)

So what do you guys suggest?

BTW im in Limerick, close to the city, coverage isnt an issue.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭anoble66

check if you can get UPC. If you can, its a no brainer - go for it. Its about the only service which is not suffering from evening slow down in speeds / packet loss - most of the other providers are - all thanks to eircom's exchanges.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 playonwords

I'll check it out,

Thanks for that!

Advertisement