Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any idea where to buy Square White paper tablecloths for 5 foot round tables??

Options
  • 08-02-2010 5:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi everyone! I am a newbie on here so not sure if I am doing this right at all so you'll have to bear with me!

We are organising a world cafe type of open event in a weeks time and I was wondering if any of you had any ideas on where I might find square white paper tablecloths for 5 foot round tables? Dublin area would be fine if poss. It's just I don't really know where to start and would appreciate your help if poss.!! Many thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I'm going to move this to the Dublin City fourm to see of there are any responses

dudara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 vmag1234

Thanks a mill. See, I really am a newbie!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Tesco, the value disposable table cloth should fit it, measurements are written on the back of the pack.

Great idea! Never occurred to me but I will defo try it. :) Thanks for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

If you know anyone with a Musgraves Card you might get something there. I got a huge roll of white paper tablecloth there last year. You can cut it to whatever size you want.

• Advertisement

jos28 wrote: »
    If you know anyone with a Musgraves Card you might get something there. I got a huge roll of white paper tablecloth there last year. You can cut it to whatever size you want.

Thanks for that useful suggestion! I will see if I do know anyone.:)

Advertisement