Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Iran Attack Imminent?

2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

I pointed that article out to you as you seem to be under the illusion that Isreal is some sort of peacekeeper saving us from the big bad wolf that is Iran.

I made no such claims. Israel is protecting themselves from a potential threat. They don't give a rats about other countries(and thats not unique, in fact it is the norm for nations) I just happen to have alot more in common with the Israelis than the Iranians. I would be alot less at ease if Iran aquired nukes.
    Cant you see the blatant propoganda and scaremongering here.The US and Isreal are backing Ahmadinejad into a corner with very dangerous consequences, bullying the president of a country with potential lethal weaponary at its disposal till they get a reaction.

What you see as bullying, I see as deterrents. The strategy is to try and force Ahmadinejad to allow international inspectors in, so that the Israelis will be more at ease, and possibly avoid a war. They may also be trying to destabilise his regime, so that they can install a more pro-western government into power, again for the same reasons, but there is no solid proof of that. There are no clear cut facts when it comes to politics. I am much more suited to debating science and economics.
    Take a look at this article, its got the CIA/Mossads fingerprints all over it

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=adSAa4KI2yCY&pos=8

Interesting article alright, although it is fairly poorly written. It seems to contradict itself a few time(maybe it has just been updated to and added to as the story progressed, without removing the older content?)

While I won't deny that Mossad/CIA are definitely capable of this, I doubt it is them in this case. For a few reasons; firstly, the guy didn't work for the national nuclear program. Secondly, he wasn't a nuclear physicist in the atomic energy sense, he was a theoretical astrophyscist, which isn't directly relevant to nuclear fission. Thirdly he was a supporter of the opposition party which has been causing all the protests recently. Its just as likely that he was a spy recruited by Mossad or CIA, than he was assassinated by them.

TBH, anything either of us say on the issue is just speculation at best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

To be honest with all this sabre rattling going on I have a feeling an attack is only day's away, I could be wrong, this back and froing has been going on for a while now, but things seem to be escalating on all sides that little more rapidly lately, I've waited for this for a long time, before they invaded Iraq I read an article "Iran is the real target" and low and behold here we are at this crossroad in human history.
    This will not be like what's gone before, it will start with a mushroom cloud, it will escalate rapidly, millions will die, it's a doomsday scenario to be honest of Biblical proportions.
    Ahmadinejad is not afraid to die, he won't back down and be a puppet, he will push on regardless in his desire for nuclear energy, while I don't like nor trust nuclear anything, who gave Israel the US and UK tyrants the authority to decide who can and who can't have something. Iran has never invaded another country, Iraq invaded Iran under guidance from the US, who then along with the UK and a few others made profit from supplying both sides with weaponry. Iran is not a warmonger, it is not an aggressor, it will not be pushed around, they see it as their right to nuclear power as do all these other countries, http://www.world-nuclear.org/info/reactors.html

I really wish these events were not to be, but I think the point of no return has been passed a long time ago, and there will be no turning back now, I worry for the innocents about to have hell on earth, on all sides, I don't blame the man on the street, it's the megalomania mindset of the tyrants that have power, may they forever rot in hell for what they are about to inflict on this planet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,330 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

uprising2 wrote: »
    This will not be like what's gone before, it will start with a mushroom cloud, it will escalate rapidly, millions will die, it's a doomsday scenario to be honest of Biblical proportions.

What makes you think that this is the ultimate scenario here and how would it play out?

Tbh, I'm not sure why America is going to all this trouble of sanctions, negotiations etc.

It would be far easier to just launch an earthquake in Iran using HAARP, and then spray the iranian sky with mind control chemtrails. :pac::pac:

yekahs wrote: »
    Tbh, I'm not sure why America is going to all this trouble of sanctions, negotiations etc.

It would be far easier to just launch an earthquake in Iran using HAARP, and then spray the iranian sky with mind control chemtrails. :pac::pac:

Ohh you should be a fukking comedian, I'd be in the front row.........with a big bag of tomatoes.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Lads we need to collectivley wake up and Smell what we're shovellin.

Both sides are equally guilty of etting the small details obscure the bigger picture and whilst we're arguin amongst ourselves sinister forces are manouevering behind the scenes pushing us inexorably towards conflict

Uprising linked to this video in another thread

http://www.warmadeeasythemovie.org/

its worth a look

namloc1980 wrote: »
    What makes you think that this is the ultimate scenario here and how would it play out?

I believe it will begin with an Israeli nuclear strike, they openly admit they have no hesitation in doing so, the muslim world will not sit by and spectate as they have done so far, Pakistan may be a puppet to the US for now, that will change, the puppets will be ripped from their box, the muslims now have some nukes to retaliate with, Hezbollah and Syria will be involved from day one, Sunni and Shia will unite, the 1.5 billion members of the Islam faith will see it as their duty to defend their brothers, that includes between 1.5-7 million in the US depending on who you get your data from, Jihad is a religious duty of Muslims.

Non muslim countries who have a pain in their bolllix with american imperialism will directly or indirectly attack american targets, I think america may get it's comeuppance that's long overdue, british muslims will attack targets there, I think it may end like Custer's last stand or The battle at Isandlwana, when the zulu's wiped out the british, they may find themselves surrounded on all sides by sitting bulls, determination will be on the side of the oppressed, and determination will win, I see it escalating beyond anything ever concieved or forseen.

Lads we need to collectivley wake up and Smell what we're shovellin.

Both sides are equally guilty of etting the small details obscure the bigger picture and whilst we're arguin amongst ourselves sinister forces are manouevering behind the scenes pushing us inexorably towards conflict

Uprising linked to this video in another thread

http://www.warmadeeasythemovie.org/

its worth a look

Fair point Mahatma, yea our bickering won't solve much as the sinister elements move closer to conflict.

Are you getting commision there mahatma? 10% of DVD sales?;)

WAR MADE EASY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Iran has no advantage in going to war with Israel, and Israel wants iran to attack simply because Israel wants to look like the victim, how how surprising.

Everyone knows USA will step in and if Iran is nucked, Russia and China may step in. The illuminati want population reduction and ww3 has always been pushed by this propaganda machine...

It's been done the death in. Iran will not attack Iran. Iran does not want to go to war.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,356 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

mysterious wrote: »
    USA has profited from it. I mean seriously...
    Is this a broad sweeping generalisation? Have all 300 million citizens that comprise the "USA... profited from it?" Or a small minority of wealthy investors with large equity interests in such corporations as Halliburton "profited from it?"

"Five years after the U.S. invasion of Iraq, however, national unemployment is going up. Between December 2006 and December 2007, the national unemployment rate increased by 13.6 percent in seasonally adjusted terms, from 4.4 to 5.0 percent. Additionally, 68 percent of the American public believes that redeployment from Iraq would help fix the country’s economic woes."

Source: http://thinkprogress.org/2008/02/18/bush-iraq-economy/

"I think most people think it is worse than 1982," said John Steele Gordon, a financial historian. "I don't think many people think it will be 1932 again. Let us pray. But it's probably going to be the worst postwar recession, certainly."

Source: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/03/09/business/main4852985.shtml

"A year ago, the Congressional Budget Office estimated the cost of funding the Iraq and Afghanistan wars from 2001-2017 to be around $2 trillion, or more — factoring in some $705 billion in interest payments in recognition of the fact that the war is being funded with borrowed money (Nations typically increase taxes in order to finance protracted military conflicts; the Bush Administration, having cut taxes, has had to rely on the credit of others to wage its wars.)

The current credit crisis and economic slowdown will considerably raise the pressure on the U.S. national debt, which had already grown from around $6 trillion in 2001 to near $10 trillion today."

Source: http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1851258,00.html

If the USA was one big corporation, and war was one of its product lines, in 2010 wouldn't its president have to report that the "USA has [not] profited" from the Afghanistan and Iraq wars? Rather, a trillion or more dollars have been added to corporate debt, with premium and interest payments that will negatively affect the net worth of the corporation far into the future?

Furthermore, for the vast majority of the 300 million citizens that comprise the USA, it is problematic to suggest that yet another war in Iran would be profitable, if the histories of the Afghanistan and Iraq wars were repeated in Iran?

I believe it will begin with an Israeli nuclear strike, they openly admit they have no hesitation in doing so,

That is a massive assumption. What could Israel possibly have to gain from attacking Iran with nukes?? They could never justify it, nor could the US. It would draw out every muslim nation onto them. From a military point of view, using nukes would be unnecessary because they would be more than capable of taking out Iran's nuclear sites using their conventional weapons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Truthrevolution

Well now its confirmed that Iran has enriched Uranium, what will be the next move from Israel? Ahmedinejad has defiantly told that he wont be told what to do, but the zionist psychopaths will no doubt be calling for heavy handed action.What gives these genocidal maniacs the moral high ground to dictate to other nations what they should do with their nuclear?? If Iran wants to produce uranium then i really dont see the big threat, its not like they have a history of carrying out acts of terrorism, unlike the US and Isreal.Looks like their could be war on the cards soon.So called conspiracy theorists have seen this coming a mile away, its been on the agenda for a long time now.

If Iran wants to produce uranium then i really dont see the big threat, its not like they have a history of carrying out acts of terrorism, unlike the US and Isreal.Looks like their could be war on the cards soon.

Iran has no history of carrying out acts of terrorism?? Really?? Presumably Iran has nothing to do with Hezbollah or it had nothing to do with the 1979 taking of US hostages in Tehran??

Anyway war is the last thing the US and Iran want. The US are bogged down big time in Iraq and Afghanistan and any war with Iran would be a massive undertaking. The country alone is nearly twice as big as Iraq and Afghanistan combined and militarily they would be much stronger and more organised than Iraq was in 2003. An Israeli strike on Iranian nuclear facilities is a high possibly but a war?? A war between whom?

Iran has no history of carrying out acts of terrorism?? Really?? Presumably Iran has nothing to do with Hezbollah or it had nothing to do with the 1979 taking of US hostages in Tehran??

Anyway war is the last thing the US and Iran want. The US are bogged down big time in Iraq and Afghanistan and any war with Iran would be a massive undertaking. The country alone is nearly twice as big as Iraq and Afghanistan combined and militarily they would be much stronger and more organised than Iraq was in 2003. An Israeli strike on Iranian nuclear facilities is a high possibly but a war?? A war between whom?

You really need to look at this and understand how things came to be how they are now, a little excerpt:

Premier Mossadeq and his overthrow
    In 1953, prime minister Mohammed Mossadeq was overthrown by a CIA financed and organized coup, in what has been called "a crucial turning point both in Iran's modern history and in U.S. Iran relations." Many Iranians argue that "the 1953 coup and the extensive U.S. support for the shah in subsequent years were largely responsible for the shah's arbitrary rule," which lead to the "deeply anti-American character" of the 1979 revolution.[9]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_%E2%80%93_United_States_relations

You really need to look at this and understand how things came to be how they are now, a little excerpt:

Premier Mossadeq and his overthrow
    In 1953, prime minister Mohammed Mossadeq was overthrown by a CIA financed and organized coup, in what has been called "a crucial turning point both in Iran's modern history and in U.S. Iran relations." Many Iranians argue that "the 1953 coup and the extensive U.S. support for the shah in subsequent years were largely responsible for the shah's arbitrary rule," which lead to the "deeply anti-American character" of the 1979 revolution.[9]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_%E2%80%93_United_States_relations

Thanks for the copypasta. I am well aware of Iran's history, but you haven't said what bearing the above has on today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

Iran will not attack Iran.

And the US will not attack the US, so

Im not talking about radical groups (which most of them are infiltrated by CIA and Mossad) im talking about the current government regime which has no history of aggression or warmongering.
    And if the US are not looking for war then why has Obama been beating the drums so loudly and issuing threats towards Iran.Yes war against Iran is a different ball game towards Iraq and that is what is so scary about this situation if Israel strike no doubt the US will back them up and god knows how far this will escalate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

Is this a broad sweeping generalisation? Have all 300 million citizens that comprise the "USA... profited from it?" Or a small minority of wealthy investors with large equity interests in such corporations as Halliburton "profited from it?"

"Five years after the U.S. invasion of Iraq, however, national unemployment is going up. Between December 2006 and December 2007, the national unemployment rate increased by 13.6 percent in seasonally adjusted terms, from 4.4 to 5.0 percent. Additionally, 68 percent of the American public believes that redeployment from Iraq would help fix the country’s economic woes."

Source: http://thinkprogress.org/2008/02/18/bush-iraq-economy/

"I think most people think it is worse than 1982," said John Steele Gordon, a financial historian. "I don't think many people think it will be 1932 again. Let us pray. But it's probably going to be the worst postwar recession, certainly."

Source: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/03/09/business/main4852985.shtml

"A year ago, the Congressional Budget Office estimated the cost of funding the Iraq and Afghanistan wars from 2001-2017 to be around $2 trillion, or more — factoring in some $705 billion in interest payments in recognition of the fact that the war is being funded with borrowed money (Nations typically increase taxes in order to finance protracted military conflicts; the Bush Administration, having cut taxes, has had to rely on the credit of others to wage its wars.)

The current credit crisis and economic slowdown will considerably raise the pressure on the U.S. national debt, which had already grown from around $6 trillion in 2001 to near $10 trillion today."

Source: http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1851258,00.html

If the USA was one big corporation, and war was one of its product lines, in 2010 wouldn't its president have to report that the "USA has [not] profited" from the Afghanistan and Iraq wars? Rather, a trillion or more dollars have been added to corporate debt, with premium and interest payments that will negatively affect the net worth of the corporation far into the future?

Furthermore, for the vast majority of the 300 million citizens that comprise the USA, it is problematic to suggest that yet another war in Iran would be profitable, if the histories of the Afghanistan and Iraq wars were repeated in Iran?
    I suggest you read a book called confessions of an economic hit man.
    The usa needs war.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,356 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

digme wrote: »
    I suggest you read a book called confessions of an economic hit man.
    The usa needs war.
    I'll check it out sometime. Thanks for the reference.

Have you read The Lessons of History by Will and Ariel Durant? Chapter XI is titled "History and War." From an historical perspective, it would seem that humans need war, not just those that make war policy in the USA.
    War is one of the constants of history, and has not diminished with civilization or democracy. In the last 3,421 years of recorded history only 268 have seen no war.

Even my Irish homeland has been supporting and profiting from the two wars started by GW Bush. Shannon has been a major logistical staging point for the American military, generating jobs and cash flow. Bush (now Obama) has frequent war protesters showing up at the White House, but does our Taoiseach?

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

All these quotes come from Israel Prime Minister Bibi Netanyahu.

Some are regarding pre-war Iraq and some are pre-war Iran. Can anyone tell the difference

[
    1. I]This is a ruler who is rapidly expanding his arsenal of biological and chemical weapons. This is a dictator who has used these weapons of mass destruction against his subjects and his neighbors. And this is a tyrant who is feverishly tying to acquire nuclear weapons.
    2. Today, the United States must destroy that same regime because a nuclear-armed xxxxx will place the security of our entire world at risk.

3. Make no mistake about it. Once xxxx has nuclear weapons, the terror network will have nuclear weapons. And once the terror network has nuclear weapons, it is only a matter of time before those weapons will be used
    4. Two decades ago it was possible to thwart xxxx nuclear ambitions by bombing a single installation. Today nothing less than dismantling his regime will do. For xxxx’s nuclear program has changed. He no longer needs one large reactor to produce the deadly material necessary for atomic bombs. He can produce it in centrifuges the size of washing machines that can be hidden throughout the country – and Iraq is a very big country. Even free and unfettered inspections will not uncover these portable manufacturing sites of mass death.
    5. "Humanity is facing one of its most difficult tests since World War II," he said and added, "The attempt by a radical, despotic, blood-thirsty Islamic regime to arm itself with nuclear weapons threatens the well-being of the state of Israel, the region, and all of humanity." .
    6. "xxxxx is seeking to obtain a nuclear weapon and constitutes the gravest threat to our existence since the war of independence,"
    7. "It's 1938 and xxxxx is Germany. And xxxx is racing to arm itself with atomic bombs,"
    8. While the xxxx xxxx "denies the Holocaust," Netanyahu said, "he is preparing another Holocaust for the Jewish state."
    9. “xxx is a composite leadership, but in that composite leadership there are elements of wide-eyed fanaticism that do not exist right now in any other would-be nuclear power in the world. That’s what makes them so dangerous.”
    10. “Since the dawn of the nuclear age, we have not had a fanatic regime that might put its zealotry above its self-interest. People say that they’ll behave like any other nuclear power. Can you take the risk? Can you assume that?”[/I]

To date there are:
    • 1 million dead Iraq's and 5 million displaced Iraqi's
    • 5 million displaced Iraqi's
    • 0 WMD
    It makes me sick to think of Imperialist forces spreading thier cancer even further. Won't get fooled again? It is just impossible for me to come to terms with how gullible some people.

• Advertisement

can anyone confirm if theres a Permanant protest at Shannon ala the Krusties at Glen o the downs????????

I presumed there would be at least someone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

If something was going to happen, the CNN news crew would be building up like in Iraq war.

No CNN news crew, nothing to see here(Iran)

But hopefully something will happen soon as TV is getting a bit boring lately.

old_aussie wrote: »
    If something was going to happen, the CNN news crew would be building up like in Iraq war.

The destuction of human life is not entertainment.

Warning, graphic picture:
    http://www.worldproutassembly.org/images/iraq-dead-bodies.jpg

People will not be as gullable towards mainstream propoganda this time, they will do it more by stealth.

Instead of telling us whats really happening in the world today their keeping us in a brainwashed state of mind watching X-factor, Big Brother or Celebrity jungle nonsense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

I was watching a documentary on an outspoken american short wave radio host(ex naval intelligence officer).
    And i thought it was a bit of a clue when he pointed out the US had a massive reward for Osama Binladin and could not find him anywhere!
    Yet a CNN reporter managed to get into his cave and get one of the few if only interviews AND get out ok.

The war on Iraq and Afghanistan was ridiculous.
    There Will be a war in Iran.The only question is what are the repercussions.
    Can we stop the war? i believe not.
    Anything i can do right now to stop the war? i believe not in ireland anyway.
    But should i see one day half the country is gathering to do something useful instead of gossiping and moaning about things we let happen and even aid! I might join in then for real.
    Something useful would be nice instead of a protest where you get beaten and abused by garda with batons and shields.
    I would love to run those american aircraft out of our country for a start.
    Ireland is guilty of murder as a state imo.Sitting back and taking cash instead of helping millions of innocent people is possibly the worst thing we can do.
    In saying that i am not going to go on a holy war all by myself.
    This country needs to be woken up fast with a big slap in the face.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

The destuction of human life is not entertainment.

Warning, graphic picture:
    http://www.worldproutassembly.org/images/iraq-dead-bodies.jpg
    Uprising, I edited your post to put a link to that picture instead of showing it. It's a bit too graphic to go on here with out a warning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Torakx wrote: »
    I was watching a documentary on an outspoken american short wave radio host(ex naval intelligence officer).
    And i thought it was a bit of a clue when he pointed out the US had a massive reward for Osama Binladin and could not find him anywhere!
    Yet a CNN reporter managed to get into his cave and get one of the few if only interviews AND get out ok.

The war on Iraq and Afghanistan was ridiculous.
    There Will be a war in Iran.The only question is what are the repercussions.
    Can we stop the war? i believe not.
    Anything i can do right now to stop the war? i believe not in ireland anyway.
    But should i see one day half the country is gathering to do something useful instead of gossiping and moaning about things we let happen and even aid! I might join in then for real.
    Something useful would be nice instead of a protest where you get beaten and abused by garda with batons and shields.
    I would love to run those american aircraft out of our country for a start.
    Ireland is guilty of murder as a state imo.Sitting back and taking cash instead of helping millions of innocent people is possibly the worst thing we can do.
    In saying that i am not going to go on a holy war all by myself.
    This country needs to be woken up fast with a big slap in the face.

If you are interested in doing something productive about this then have a look at this organisation http://www.freedomforceinternational.org which was founded by G Edward Griffin.Its an international movement against the growing tyranny and oppression of governmental power worldwide.Im not a member of it myself, but am a big supporter of what they are trying to do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

"SMS and Email messages will be strictly controlled from now on and those who use technology to call on uprisings and organize rallies will be harshly dealt with."
    -Ahmadi Moghadda, Iranian police chief.

Meanwhile Ahmadinejad runs his own blog...

• Advertisement

What are your thoughts on spotted UFO activity over Iran before xmas?

Just want to mention, something since someone meant the Afghanistan and Iraq wars were ridiculous. All wars are ridicoulous.

People keep thinking its just about oil and gas, its a lot more than that. The only way you can know this is by delving DEEPER into the reasons the west want to take over these regions. One of key reasons they want to go to war with Iran, is the key reason and trigger for the illuminati east and west to start WW3. They want population reduction and WW3 is the best way to carry out their agenda. Iran is smack right in the middle between all the major countries from the ME, the Indian subcontinenent, Russia and its former states north. If you want to get WW3 going this is the country to start it. They have been trying to set this war off since the Iraq invasion, it hasnt been that successful, because people have been stung with the lies of the previous wars and the total fabrication of all the wars done in the ME is now obvious to the majority of the masses(thankfully)

People keep thinking its just about oil and gas, its a lot more than that. The only way you can know this is by delving DEEPER into the reasons the west want to take over these regions. One of key reasons they want to go to war with Iran, is the key reason and trigger for the illuminati east and west to start WW3. They want population reduction and WW3 is the best way to carry out their agenda. Iran is smack right in the middle between all the major countries from the ME, the Indian subcontinenent, Russia and its former states north. If you want to get WW3 going this is the country to start it. They have been trying to set this war off since the Iraq invasion, it hasnt been that successful, because people have been stung with the lies of the previous wars and the total fabrication of all the wars done in the ME is now obvious to the majority of the masses(thankfully)

Is this a fact or just something you believe. Because tbh, I can think of far easier ways of starting WW3. Why don't they just nuke China, or Russia?

yekahs wrote: »
    Is this a fact or just something you believe. Because tbh, I can think of far easier ways of starting WW3. Why don't they just nuke China, or Russia?

obviously the nucs wont set off on USA or China soils. And I think I know the facts like others here inrelation to this... I also am stating what I beleive what may happen. I'm not saying for a fact what will happen. It's obvious to most of "us" what will happen, as we can judge as what "is" already going on. It's simple matchwork.

The powers of be plan things a little better than you describe things to be on this matter.

studiorat wrote: »
    -Ahmadi Moghadda, Iranian police chief.

Meanwhile Ahmadinejad runs his own blog...
    Mr. Keyes is the director of Cyberdissidents.org and the coordinator for democracy programs at the Adelson Institute for Strategic Studies in Jerusalem.

You think that article might be a little Biased??????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0JBpJA6k4s&feature=related

This video is 5 stars. Rosie talking about Iran propaganda.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

You think that article might be a little Biased??????

You didn't read the article did you? My guess is you saw the word Jerusalem and just got typing...

Do you actually know what cyberdissidents.org do?

http://www.cyberdissidents.org/

I did Read the article, I was perplexed by the unnescessary dig at Yassar Arafat until I read the last line.

Cyberdissidents are just another Israeli propaganda arm, do you see any palestinians being championed on their site?? or is it Just people Israel wants us to dislike

WW3 will happen if we keep our egos in tact. Meaning separation from the true source of living and inspiration.

We seem to forget we are living here as experience and all we do here is make sure we abuse or kill each other while we are here. It doesn't take much sense to figure this war like every war, is balony

**** has been dumped on earth, and we are the fallen. The fallen to bring heavan on earth here in our existence.

It seems people are so focused on getting the war going, I can't see WW3 going back out of the spotlight if people can't see the lunacy that is going on our watch.

Rosie O Donnell was slated for speaking out about the Iran propaganda. Like every C.T they get bad rep. Is it because most C.Ts live for truth and the ones afraid of truth will try undermine or silence those who seek it?

studiorat wrote: »
    You didn't read the article did you? My guess is you saw the word Jerusalem and just got typing...

Do you actually know what cyberdissidents.org do?

http://www.cyberdissidents.org/

Government funded terrorism and the CIA are in all these countries creating conflict and yes even staging these acts to insight more controversary to this Iran propaganda.

So by reading this, we should now invade Iran, and wipe out millions of more that could lead to WW3 blow the **** out of the country and after 6 years of war we replace every mosque with a Mcdonalds.

Is this what we should do, because that is what I feel you could be provoking by posting these links. It's complete bias and its pretty obvious. I just love how people try select these things out and can't seem to see the faults in their own backyards. You know the average American ranting about all these "terrorists" but don't actually know that the country they are in is the biggest fundraiser of terrrorism worldwide. The CIA would only just love if all these headlines went all over the world. They are looking for ANY excuse to go in there and "iraq" it.

I personally don't buy this bull**** nor that website, simply because its propaganda.

Finger pointing just doesn't sit well with me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement