Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loughlinstown hospital from Heuston station?

Options
  • 08-02-2010 7:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭

How would I get there? is there a bus or luas link? How far is it ? A big taxi fare?.
    Thanks
    F

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭blossom180

Freiheit wrote: »
    How would I get there? is there a bus or luas link? How far is it ? A big taxi fare?.
    Thanks
    F
    45 bus from city centre will leave you right outside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

Luas to the city and a 145 from O'Connell street to outside the hospital. Taxi fare would be €30 ish. 45 only goes to Merrion square now.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,214 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Get the bus or LUAS from Heuston to O'Connell Bridge/Abbey Street stop.
    Walk up O'Connell Street to just past the Spire.
    Get the 145 bus.
    145 Timetable

Hard to judge how long it would take - guessing 45 mins to an hour on the 145. Depends on the time of day really and the traffic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Freiheit

thanks all,very helpful,I'll note that.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

Your best bet would be the 92 bus from Heuston Station to D'Olier Street (1st stop after O'Connell Bridge), and the 145 from that stop. The 145 should do it in 45 mins or so - it has full priority virtually along the entire route.

• Advertisement
Advertisement