Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[old account] Sigs

Options
  • 08-02-2010 7:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭

Had to re-register unfortunately, but am being told I haven't enough posts for a signature. How many do I have to have?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

25!

Why did you have to re-register?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

Gordon wrote: »
    25!

Why did you have to re-register?

Ah no worries. Couldn't remember the last three PMs I sent; couldn't remember the email address and so on. We'll persevere though!:D

Have you contacted hello@boards.ie about it?

Have you contacted hello@boards.ie about it?

Have indeed. That's why I waited so long to re-reg. Keep getting asked the same questions to which I have no answer. Not their fault. I can understand ye must be swamped.:)

Hmm, yeah, there are a number of people trying to access their old nick. Have you read this thread?

• Advertisement

Hmm, yeah, there are a number of people trying to access their old nick. Have you read this thread?

Cheers.

I'll try that.

Advertisement