Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halfords bike tube

Options
  • 08-02-2010 7:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭

Haha reminded from the Mountain Bike thread. A bike tube in Halfords Liffey Valley is €8.50 - Any other bike shop in Dublin €4-€5. Having worked in a "real" bike shop I know that they come in for <€1-€1.50 per tube.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭baztard

I see people go in and out of the Halfords shop in Naas all the time, and I really wonder why. Anything I've ever priced in there, be it turing, inner tubes, wheels, car bike racks, car cleaning kits etc. They are always more expensive in Halfords than in the local shops in the town. Even with sale on, their bike rack was twice the price of one of similar quality I found in a local bike shop. Buyer beware as they say.

Advertisement