Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Oufit help needed! and also tight sourcing.

• 08-02-2010 8:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi all.

First, I'm looking for a pair of black tights with seams up the back of them, does anyone know where I might find a pair in Dublin please?

Second, I've been on weight watchers and have lost nearly half a stone (having a struggle now, but that's another story!) anyway we are going on a girls night out in a couple of weeks and I would love a new outfit.

Two problems, money and I haven't a clue what I want to wear (apart from the tights with the seams!)

Has anyone seen anything nice, but cheap, around lately?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 MissBecksy

Hi all.

First, I'm looking for a pair of black tights with seams up the back of them, does anyone know where I might find a pair in Dublin please?

I've definitely seen these in Monsoon in the past, they had a few different styles. Also Accessorize.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

They had those tights in La Senza at Christmas time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Dunnes do black stockings (stay up on their own) with the line running up the back.

Arnotts might be a good place to check out for tights.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Tilly Tally

New look have tights with a seam up the back. i got a pair for a fancy dress costume but they were fishnet as well. I think they have them in plain black opaque though. hope that helps. They were only about €5

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I'm looking for the same, OP, and I think Debenhams have them. They do on the website anyway. I'm going to pop into a Cork branch tomorrow and see if I can get them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,339 ✭✭✭convert

I think one of the stalls in George's St Arcade have them, too.

Advertisement