Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subjects you regret doing

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Marthaa

DaveMur1 wrote: »
    At least someone here isn't out to knock business,faith restored in this thread ;).

Haha same here i was starting to get disheartened :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭flyaway.

Biology. No idea what I was thinking taking it. Just can't remember any of it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 21 BrianPatten

my 8th subject is german and i've been debating whether or not to drop it, i don't find it that difficult, i just don't have a big enough vocabulary (especially for honours) and also my teacher is kinda the anti-christ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭AislingMarie

Music definitely!!...
    My teacher has not even begun our course and I'm in 6th year!!!...

So freaked out!...
    I really regret it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Biology
    just did not like it one bit to me it was useless crap that i was never going to do after the Leaving Cert and
    All i did was go to sleep in class and play games on my phone in class

and i got a C1 in Leaving cert going in with two hours of studying done

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭storm2811

Home Ec...Dropped it after a month though, what a ridiculous course!
    Especially when you're cooking something, get in trouble for not cutting an onion properly or using a gram more than you're supposed to.."Oh it gives you good life skills" NO ONE COOKS LIKE THAT IN REAL LIFE!!:mad:

How to wash clothes, how to keep food, how to fcuking CLEAN?!

So much happier in art now.

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭bluecatmorgana

I did
    Business
    Accounting
    Classical Studies
    Spanish

Should have done
    Physics
    Biology
    Business
    Spanish
    Applied Maths

as I went on to do Mathematics in college.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭ConstantJoe

Art History is the most boring subject on the planet... but at least the practical side makes up for it somewhat.

I'm also sick of Applied Maths. It's not that bad really, but having to do it before school and at lunch is such a bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,570 ✭✭✭RandomName2

flyaway. wrote: »
    Biology. No idea what I was thinking taking it. Just can't remember any of it :(

I was doing crap at biology until the final two months before the exam. Our teacher kept telling us we were all doing brilliant; but her tests were dead easy and never really were a representation of what the exam would be like.

Thank god I got to grips with respiration! It's like the cornerstone to a third of the course.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭babynice

Home Ec! It was so easy in Junior Cert, but it's nothing like that in Leaving Cert. The teacher is useless, I really wish I did business instead now. :( :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Teutorix

Geography, what a piece of shíte, I would have done applied maths and physics but i go to a culchie school in the middle of nowhere that gave me the choice of geography / history and ag sci. / Biology

Fun times.

Advertisement