Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White knight chronicles

Options
  • 08-02-2010 10:08pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone getting this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

I have it already, if ya like previous level 5 games you'll love it. The story isn't all that original but it makes up for it with a very intertaining battle system and fantastic visuals. There is some minor screen tearing but it's almost unoticable.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,435 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'm not sure about this one despite loving Level 5's output. There's a bang of FFXII off it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

after reading the review on gamespot I think I'll avoid it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

The reviews are bollucks tbh, If ya like the genre and ff12's battle system you'll love it.
    The best Review is gametrailers as they actually played the online mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Gloam

Yeah, the reviews have been misleading. The online mode is a lot of fun. And given that my only complaint with Final Fantasy XII was that I couldn't turn into a robot, I consider this game a great success. If you enjoyed Level-5's output up to this point there's no reason to avoid White Knight.

• Advertisement
Advertisement