Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

George Lee on Frontline

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭anymore

I will probably vote for Simon Coveney in next GE, I probably will not vote for Deirdre Clune. If Kenny was in my constituency, there is absolutely no way I would give him, a vote.
    Why waste a vote on a muppet ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that there's something more to this story that's not yet been disclosed?

It beggers belief that now he can return to his €150K pa job as an economic correspondent in RTE after his 'career break', take a €15K gratuity from the Dail for being a TD, and still remain credible as an impartial journalist.

RTE should tell him to **** off, or give him a job in the canteen & let him work his way back up.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,853 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Shay Brennan would have served Fianna Fáil. not Dublin South.
    In fairness, most politicians aligned with a party are the same!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

OK folks, for the most part this thread is no longer about the frontline appearance and has morphed into a general thread about the resignation and the implications of that.

No problem with that but there's a thread here for that and it's pointless having two on the go in the Politics forum on the exact same thing. You're all welcome to post useful and constructive contributions in there, cheers for the good ones in this thread:)

Just for the few of you who'll have missed the link I popped in,

Link to main George Lee resignation thread on Politics

Open to posting:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement