Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snowpocalypse Now! Meteorologist Freakout

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

lol I would love to see Gerry Murphy act like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

As for the eagle he would have been cool as a cucumber with this and probably have yawned in the middle for extra effect ! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭delw

dats how 2 giv a forecast,hpe gerry gets to see this

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

SHOVEL DRIFT SHOVEL DRIFT!

That got me.

Come one Jean Byrne, learn from this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,375 ✭✭✭positron

oh boy!

lol!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,431 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Now that! is how to get the message accross, super stuff:D

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

:D Fantastic!! Wish he was on RTE... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,848 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

haha. can you imagine the flood of complaints RTE would get if a met eireann forecaster got excited like that over snowfall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Charlie Bird would make a dark and brooding style of weather forecasts.

"Its hard being hear today with snow covering ireland; I feel lonelier and lonelier ever day. Charlie Bird; Rte News, please help me":D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

lol

What a forecast!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,516 ✭✭✭✭M.T. Cranium

They may need to put the men in white coats on stand-by because there's another huge snowstorm developing, expecting 15-20 inches in the same general area and north to include NYC and Boston this time.

This should start tonight (US time) and hit full force tomorrow (about 18-21 GMT).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

I thought you couldn't get any dafter than Martin King. LOL!!! Nice find.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭snow scorpion

:D

It seems every news show over here is showing the clip. I saw it a half-dozen times yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,516 ✭✭✭✭M.T. Cranium

They did send help but the help is lost in a snowdrift somewhere (Baltimore got another 20" of wind driven snow on Wednesday. :eek:)

Advertisement