Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HAACP training in Cork area?

Options
  • 08-02-2010 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Could anyone recommend somewhere to get basic HAACP training in Cork City or outskirts? Preferably south-side.
    What the typical cost?

Thanks
    David

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭two wheels good

Can anyone help?
    All I can find online are companies that cater for groups only?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Bodhidharma

I did certified HACCP training in the college of commerce before xmas. It was an 8 week evening course of 1 hour classes. I think it cost 200 euro. I presume though that you want to do it all in one day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

Have you considered online training? Not sure if they provide a recognised qualification but you could try here.

Edit: After some more thought I thought you could try Bord Failte, they have a training centre in Cork & they may be able to point you in the right direction.

If you want to do some reading before hand I have a book which you are welcome to, it doesnt go into great detail but it will give you an understanding of the principles & it has the HACCP decision tree in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭two wheels good

Thanks guys. They're useful leads
    D

Advertisement