Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The official "Look what I gots!" purchases thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Dafuq is that haha?

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Palytoxin

New chainring for my bike!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

Ticket for Bombay Bicycle Club\Jape\Cast of Cheers in Dublin on Paddy's Day. Class.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

The postman was good to me yesterday...

239245.jpg

and I got my Visa Debit card. :)

I also got an invoice for the 3rd installment of rent, which was less than welcome, but let's just forget about that. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    The postman was good to me yesterday...

239245.jpg

and I got my Visa Debit card. :)

Ooh, gear. Looks studious. What's your plan for all those items?

Ooh, gear. Looks studious. What's your plan for all those items?

The items in the picture are the final pieces I needed for a decent podcast studio (to go with the mixer I posted earlier in the thread and a few other bits).

Hopefully I'll be starting a weekly gaming podcast at some point in the coming weeks. Just a matter of sorting out hosting and then finding people who actually want to be around me for an hour or two a week. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭marko93

The items in the picture are the final pieces I needed for a decent podcast studio (to go with the mixer I posted earlier in the thread and a few other bits).

Hopefully I'll be starting a weekly gaming podcast at some point in the coming weeks. Just a matter of sorting out hosting and then finding people who actually want to be around me for an hour or two a week. :pac:

Do it in half hour episodes and have one/two topics and episode. Far easier to pay attention to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

563616_4726446633916_837293480_n.jpg

Took a fair amount of effort to get.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

Nokia-Lumia-820-black-ATT465.jpg

Lost previous phone just before Christmas and using 25 euro flip up dealy til I could afford a new phone...
    Opted to go with this on Bill-Pay, Meteor...
    Never be able to afford it PAYG...
    I keep telling myself it's justified because it's a Windows Phone and supports Office, I can use it for college :)

Fooling nobody... :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

nubuk2.jpg?fid=3832688

1419562.jpg

Oh yes...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

fallout_new_vegas_ultimate_edition_raw.jpg

cloud493 wrote: »
    563616_4726446633916_837293480_n.jpg

Took a fair amount of effort to get.

I just IGN's review of this. Christ it's an achingly gorgeous game.

Double post, but...

I think I may have just made my last purchase with my Laser card... It's been a good friend over the past two years... :')

productimage-picture-wikipedia-college-est-2001-16885_500x500.jpg
    www.qwertee.ie
    (Available for the next 20 minutes @ €10, and 24 hours after that @ €12)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭marko93

I just IGN's

Sometimes, I just IGN too

marko93 wrote: »
    Sometimes, I just IGN too

God damn it. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I just IGN's review of this. Christ it's an achingly gorgeous game.

It is. Studio Ghibli did a great job. Drippy is now one of my favourite video game characters ever.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

210px-Gossip_Girl_-_Season_4.jpg
    Just arrived :D
    Cant wait till midterm, to tear into it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

m358-hero.jpg

I couldn't stop myself :( I've wanted these for ages but... actually buying a pair is just irresponsible... :|

I've been looking for a decent watch since I smashed the one I had since primary school 2 years ago. I've had a few cheap ass pieces of crap and now I finally decided to get a decent one:

71D-wEpIobL._SL1500_.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

I've been looking for a decent watch since I smashed the one I had since primary school 2 years ago. I've had a few cheap ass pieces of crap and now I finally decided to get a decent one:

71D-wEpIobL._SL1500_.jpg

That... Is sh!t hot.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

I couldn't stop myself :( I've wanted these for ages but... actually buying a pair is just irresponsible... :|
    Those are the funniest looking runners I've ever seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

71D-wEpIobL._SL1500_.jpg

Man, that is one bad ass watch. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭tr0llface

just pre ordered swim deep's debut album, very high expectations.
    20002476bbca2a3ed4834e5a80f14ff0

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Wnolan, where'd you get that watch? My bf wants a nice watch and his birthday is soon, but I haven't a clue where to start shopping!

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    Wnolan, where'd you get that watch? My bf wants a nice watch and his birthday is soon, but I haven't a clue where to start shopping!

Amazon. There's actually a serious selection there, and they're pretty reasonably priced too.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

corsair-k60.jpg
    Just picked this up today, and it feels so lovely :3

I just need to get used to the slightly different size of the thing... after about 5 minutes of use, I've lost count of all the typos :D

Robby91 wrote: »
    corsair-k60.jpg
    Just picked this up today, and it feels so lovely :3

I just need to get used to the slightly different size of the thing... after about 5 minutes of use, I've lost count of all the typos :D

Oooh pretty!

Where'd you get it? What make/model is it, been looking for a new one myself lately....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Owen_S

Keno 92 wrote: »
    nubuk2.jpg?fid=3832688

1419562.jpg

Oh yes...

Have one of these, the quality of the finish is amazing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

Oooh pretty!

Where'd you get it? What make/model is it, been looking for a new one myself lately....

Pretty indeed. It's the Corsair K60. Picked it up for €120 in Maplin (it's available for ~£90 on Amazon incl. shipping) but I'd rather pay the extra 10 or 15 euro and have it immediately. The red keys and wrist rest are removable though - the non-textured keys, along with the little tool for removing the keys are all stored inside the wrist rest :p My only annoyance so far is that the Del/Insert and Print Screen blocks of keys don't use mechanical switches :(

EDIT: Just remember to play around with it in the shop, if you can. While it's not horribly loud, the overall clickiness may not be to your liking :P

Advertisement