Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question

Options
  • 09-02-2010 3:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

I got a tattoo a while ago maybe 2 years but i always seam to get spots around where it is (on my shoulder blade area) and no where else do yous think its just my body or a reaction of the tattoo in this area ? iv other tattoos but dont have this problem......its just something iv always wondered about

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

That's just unlucky, you've got acne on your back and it just happens to be in the same area as your tattoo. I wouldnt worry about it, sort out the spots with an anti-bacterial scrub. If you are worried though, I suppose it wouldn't be a bad idea paying a tattoo artist, or better yet, your GP a visit, just to be doubley sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭TonyFella

Yea that's what i was thinking its not bad or anything just annoys me because i want to get more work done to it and the spots/blemishes takes the look of it..

Thanks for your reply

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

I know the feeling, Iv been wanting to get started on my backwork for... Jesus.. months, but Iv had persistant bacne since the age of 15 I think. Good luck anyways.

Advertisement