Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Could Dave Mustaine be a member of Boards.ie?

Options
  • 09-02-2010 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

Ok, its a long shot, and quite incredible if it were true....but Mustaine is quoted as saying (regarding Junior's return to the band) that

"This shows the power of brotherly love and forgiveness"

And yet, I made a quote recently on a thread about Mustaine and Ellefson returning to the band
    David Ellefson - Currently a member of 4 bands - Temple of Brutality, F5, Killing Machine and Hail..... Like Mustaine, he is also a committed Christian, so in the way of "brotherly love" they should put aside their differences and get together

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but it just seems like an incredible coincidence that Mustaine grants my wish - Junior sued Mustaine in 2004 - and that Megadeth scheduled an Irish date within 2 weeks of me posting that.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Ok, its a long shot, and quite incredible if it were true....but Mustaine is quoted as saying (regarding Junior's return to the band) that

And yet, I made a quote recently on a thread about Mustaine and Ellefson returning to the band

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but it just seems like an incredible coincidence that Mustaine grants my wish - Junior sued Mustaine in 2004 - and that Megadeth scheduled an Irish date within 2 weeks of me posting that.

Damn, my secrets out :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭fluke

Cool thread title alone...

it'd be a double mindfrack if Motley Crue was Mustaine ...

den duun DEEEN :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I'm waiting for a Monty Python-esque set of posts where each poster claims that they are Dave Mustaine.

For the record, I'm not Dave Mustaine... or am I? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

Did I ever tell you guys I was in Metallica once?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭ride-the-spiral

Why would Dave Mustaine be here? He's just way too cool, and great and awesome to spend his time here. He's way too busy playing guitar really well and creating awesome music that you should all buy.

Oh yeah did anyone hear the Megadeth are playing in Cork? I think you should all go. In fact, buy two tickets each just in case something happens to the first one.

And Metallica are a bunch of jerks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Something tells me that someone like him has better things to do then dick around on the internet.

Least of all on an Irish forum.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Something tells me that someone like him has better things to do then dick around on the internet.

Least of all on an Irish forum.

Did you not know that the "Mustaine" family originally came from the back arse of Leitrim ;)
    Hence the interest in boards.

Obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Are you Jim Corr in disguise??

• Registered Users Posts: 21,386 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I'm his cousin, I'll ask him.

All joking aside, did not hit me Ellefson was in Hail! As in, the same band as Mike Portnoy?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Mushy wrote: »
    I'm his cousin, I'll ask him.

All joking aside, did not hit me Ellefson was in Hail! As in, the same band as Mike Portnoy?

Hail, the super group formed by Tim "Ripper" Owens (ex-Iced Earth)

Yes, Mike is a member, so is Andreas Kisser from Sepultura and Jimmy DeGrasso (yeah, that JDG) is also a session drummer for them

you can find it all out at hailtheworld.com

• Registered Users Posts: 21,386 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Hail, the super group formed by Tim "Ripper" Owens (ex-Iced Earth)

Yes, Mike is a member, so is Andreas Kisser from Sepultura and Jimmy DeGrasso (yeah, that JDG) is also a session drummer for them

you can find it all out at hailtheworld.com

Cheers, only very recently I've heard bout them. Playing some shows soon too!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,011 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Malice_ wrote: »
    I'm waiting for a Monty Python-esque set of posts where each poster claims that they are Dave Mustaine.

For the record, I'm not Dave Mustaine... or am I? ;)

I'm Dave Mustaine and so's my wife!

/Gets coat.

He's not Dave Mustaine!

He's a very naughty boy!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

I am not a number , nor a free man ........ Im Dave Mustaine

Advertisement