Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Premiership FIFA 10 League - Season 6 (Results/Fixtures/Tables)

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

LEAGUE NAME: Premiership
    GAMEWEEK:
    RESULT: Liverpool (Parawind) 3 - 1 Bayern Munich (Kirk The Dog)

It was a good game, i am quite proud of my Maxi screamer from about 40 yards.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

GAMEWEEK:
    RESULT: Liverpool (Parawind) 3 - 1 Bayern Munich (Kirk The Dog)

Really should of got a few practice games before this since I hadnt played in a good while but I like playing my league games :p Didnt really deserve anything out of the game and am disapointed the way I played. And that opener with Maxi was probably the best goal scored against me in fifa. Absolute rocket and it really was 40 yards out!

GAMEWEEK:
    RESULT: Chelsea (Axwell) 1 - 3 Bayern Munich (Kirk The Dog)

Played this straight after and went 1-0 down early on and was thinking why I didnt get a few practice games in first! :D. Anyways got into it near the end and scored 2 round the 60th to make it safe enough.

Still annoyed at how I played against Parawind. Anyways looking like ive blown any chances I had at winning three leagues in a row :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Please note that this thread is for RESULTS ONLY all other posts will be deleted.

Please enter the results in the following format....

GAMEWEEK: Apr-09
    RESULT: Team name (boards name) 0 - 0 Team name (boards name)
    AC Milan v Sevilla
    Arsenal v Real Madrid
    Barcelona v Man Utd
    Bayern Munich v Man City
    Chelsea v Liverpool
    Inter Mila v Juventus

Liverpool v Inter Milan
    Man City v Chelsea
    Man Utd v Bayern Munich
    Real Madrid v Barcelona
    Sevilla v Arsenal
    Wolfsburg v AC Milan

GAMEWEEK:
    RESULT: Inter (Marksrfc) 2 - 8 Bayern Munich (Kirk The Dog)

Dont know why you sent me that message afterwards complaining about my formation when yours is even more defensive than mine with only one striker up front! I was highly confused!

GAMEWEEK: Apr-09
    RESULT: Real Madrid 3-0 Arsenal (StanBeardfacay)

0-0 at halftime, few dodgy moments and great defending by Arsenal, breakthrough finally came for me and then the game was over when a ball came into the box the keeper watches it roll as Kaka gets on the end of it to score, Alonso added a lovely third from outside the box. Good game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭gaz15

Premiership

Stan Beardfacay (Arsenal) 5-4 (Sevilla) Cashelman

Stan Beardfacay (Arsenal) 0-3 (Real Madrid) Dj Digitalmooooooose

Stan Beardfacay (Arsenal) 1-4 (Bayern) Kirk

GAMEWEEK:
    RESULT: Arsenal (gaz15) 1 - 4 Bayern Munich (Kirk The Dog)

GAMEWEEK:
    RESULT: Juve (Mr.Robanson) 2 - 7 Bayern Munich (Kirk The Dog)

GAMEWEEK:
    RESULT: Man Utd (The dunne) 0 - 4 Bayern Munich (Kirk The Dog)

In that last game Gomez reminded me why hes such a donkey.

GAMEWEEK: Apr 02
    RESULT: Real Madrid 2-2 AC Milan (BassmanMurph)

Threw a 2-0 lead away, good comeback and a good game.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

NOTE TO PLAYERS:

The league ends Sunday midnight, please have all games played by then and the results posted at this time as anything after that will be void.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

GAMEWEEK: Apr 09
    RESULT: Chelsea (Axwell) 2-1 Liverpool (Parawind)

Well done, perhaps playing the kids was a bad choice, but considering there wasn't anything at stake i stand by the decision.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

RESULT: Chelsea (Axwell) 2-1 Liverpool (Parawind)

Good game, lol the kids only played up front, they had nothing to do with the goals going in at the back :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

GAMEWEEK: 9th april
    RESULT: Liverpool (Parawind) 1-1 Inter Milan (SRFC90)

Late deflected goal saved me a point here in my battle for survival! First bit of luck I can remember getting in a long time. Big games against Axwell and robanson to come!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

GAMEWEEK:
    RESULT: Man City (Kirby) 1 - 4 Chelsea (Axwell)

GAMEWEEK:
    RESULT: Man City (Kirby) 3 - 2 Chelsea (Axwell)

I really need to learn how to head properly. In the first game, three of the goals Axwell scored were headers....and the 4th one came from me missing a header. Its such a weakness on my part.

GG's anyway.

GAMEWEEK:
    RESULT: Chelsea (Axwell) 4 - 1 Man City (Kirby)

GAMEWEEK:
    RESULT: Man City (Kirby) 3 - 2 Chelsea (Axwell)

GAMEWEEK:
    RESULT: Chelsea (Axwell) 0-3 Inter Milan (SRFC90)

Played this earlier on this evening with Mark and at the start of the second half the game just dropped after I scored a goal to make it 2-1 to Mark. Neither of us had quit or go disconnected from the internet but the game just seemed to end. At this stage we tried to replay it a few times with no luck. Tried again a while ago and still cant connect to play each other, both have open Nat and cant get a friendly to connect either, very annoying. The scoreboard has given it a 3-0 to Mark even though neither of us left the game but since we cant connect and replay the game I will just leave it at the 3-0 as per the result given by the game.

RESULT: Real Madrid 5-1 Barcelona (Corcaigh)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

GAMEWEEK: Apr 9th
    RESULT: Wolfsburg (Yapa) 4 - 2 AC Milan (Moiph)

We didn't play this in the league in the game as he was on under a different account, I can't remember the exact details as to why but I'm sure Yapa can fill in on it. So we played the game as a friendly.

That manual chip works too well.

Premiership

Man city (hokem) 2 - 1 munich (joe123)

Possibly one of the most boring matches I played in the league. Tried out a new formation aswell. Dropped gomez because hes ****e and Ollic scored a nice opener.

A jammy header from Adebayor straight after. Then it was tippin about for the rest of the match. My god i nearly lost my mind with all the frees Man city were given!

Bring on next season! No more Gomez is always a bonus :D

Man City 2 - 1 Bayern Munich .

It was Tevez with the Header. Ade scored the winner. Shows how much you were paying attention. And It was a lovely headed goal into the top corner after a lovely cross. Not a shred of jammyness about it. And there was nothing new about your formation. It was the same 6-0-4 we have seen a thousand times.

Show a little class for once Joe. Give credit where its due for once.

GAMEWEEK: Mar 26th
    RESULT: Real Madrid 3-2 Man Utd (the Dunne)

What can I say thrilling match, I should have finished this off but missed numerous chances, worst miss of the match was Rooney's 90th minute 1 on 1

• Advertisement

Man city 1 - 4 Arsenal

Fair played to Stan, he played well. When you scored that cross I knew it was gonna be one of those games for me. Walcott could never do that in real life :D

Man City 4 - 2 Man Utd.

Derby goes to City but it was a tight affair with Rooney always looking dangerous. GG Al.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,347 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Prem results:

Barca 6-1 Man Utd

The Dunne was ring-rusty Id say and i raced into a 4-0 lead at HT. better stuff from The dunne in the 2nd half so knew the rematch would be tight.

Barca 3-2 Man Utd

And it was! Very lucky to win this one, zlatan almost fecked up the winning chance but somehow got it from his feet to creep it in. unlucky Dunne...

Barca 5-2 Arsenal

Stan was a decent player, knows arsenal well. think i was 2-1 down in this but scored some nice goals en route to a very satisfying win. Thanks stan, gg

Barca 3-2 Juventus

with safety secured and good form, i went into this in my best fifa mood ever! again, 2-1 down in this, i got back into it, buffon is hard to beat but evenually broke through. Good game, cheers Robinson

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

GAMEWEEK:
    RESULT: (Mr.Robanson) Juventus 2 - 7 (Kirk The Dog) Bayern Munich

GAMEWEEK: ?
    RESULT: (Corcaigh07) Barca 3-2 (Mister Robinson) Juventus

Last game to play is against Mark, If I don't win it I am certian to be relegated. Can't believe I was pushing for 4th and now to this :S

Remaining Fixtures
    Wolfsburg v Man Utd
    Arsenal v Man Utd
    Man City v AC Milan
    Man Utd v Wolfsburg
    Man Utd v Arsenal
    AC Milan v Sevilla
    Inter Milan v Juventus
    (loser of this gets more than likely gets relegated, if Arsenal loose all their remaining games)

If any of these have already been played can you let me know in case I missed the result!

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭gaz15

Premiership

(Stan Beardfacay) Arsenal 7-0 Man Utd (The Dunne)

(Stan Beardfacay) Arsenal 8-3 Man Utd (The Dunne)

That's all my games done I think I've avoided relegation again after another terrible startin the league.

I can't find the link for the league tables so if anyone could post it for me that would be sweeeeeeeeeet cheers!

Moons signature.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

GAMEWEEK:
    RESULT: (yapa) Wolfsberg 10 - 1 (thedunne) Man Utd

GAMEWEEK:
    RESULT: (yapa) Wolfsberg 8 - 2 (thedunne) Man Utd

Man City 4 - 1 Milan

gg Bassman. I enjoyed the game and you were unlucky not to score more.

And so another season ends in the premiership.

Well done and fair play for getting the games played!

Myself and Moon will go through the tables tomorrow and sort out relegations and promotions.

(Mark vs Robinson - this needs to be played asap as its a relegation decider and we cant finalise things till its done).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

Juventus 4-1 Inter Milan

Screamer of a first goal from Juve, Second conceded was unlucky was a bit scrappy. Great game to end the season. Unlucky to Mark but well played to him!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement