Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards La Liga FIFA 10 League - Season 6 (Results/Fixtures/Tables)

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

LEAGUE NAME: La Liga
    GAMEWEEK: Your ma
    RESULT: Valencia (RichieMUFC) 5 - 2 Spurs(Nedved85)

GG, Good luck next season.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

The league is now over. Well done to those that got their games played!!

Myself and Moon will go through the tables tomorrow and sort out relegations and promotions.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Dufflecoatsunri

Played earlier today, didnt get a chance to post...

GAMEWEEK: ?
    RESULT: (Dufflecoatxbox) Bayern Munich 6 - 3 Liverpool (mjens)

GAMEWEEK: ?
    RESULT: (Dufflecoatxbox) Bayern Munich 2 - 6 Liverpool (mjens)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Nedved85 wrote: »
    GAMEWEEK: dont know
    RESULT: Milan (greyhound12) 2 - 2 (Nedved85) Inter Milan

I already have two results for this fixture!

Unless someone can explain, this result will be null and void.

19th Feb Milan 2-1 Inter

26th Mar Inter 1-1 Milan

Mr Moon wrote: »

19th Feb Milan 2-1 Inter

26th Mar Inter 1-1 Milan

Are the tables updated to include both results above? If so, I may sneak promotion with 7 games in hand and a better goal difference :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

If they dock points for unplayed games you fooked

Don't forget there's a 3 point deduction to people who have played under 20 games!

Rooney10 wrote: »
    Are the tables updated to include both results above? If so, I may sneak promotion with 7 games in hand and a better goal difference :o

Doesn't really matter anyway, you didnt' sign up to next season!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Mr Moon wrote: »

19th Feb Milan 2-1 Inter

26th Mar Inter 1-1 Milan

If you already have those 2 results then they are the originals, we must have got mixed up and played a third, ignore the third.

Whoops, thought I'd signed up. In fairness though, this is a bit of a mess. I win promotion fairly (albeit it narrowly), but don't get promoted?

I have to play the bottom three lads, twice each, but seeing as they lost games early on, they've no interest in playing now. PM'ed them all on 15th of March (which is 5 weeks ago nearly!), no reply. PM'ed last week, no reply. Seen one of them online and playing FIFA this week, sent him a message, no reply. What else do you do?

The only lad who I didn't get to play at some point (fair enough I didn't get most of them played on time), who has any interest in the league, is Al Dunne.

• Advertisement

Whoops, thought I'd signed up. In fairness though, this is a bit of a mess. I win promotion fairly (albeit it narrowly), but don't get promoted?

I have to play the bottom three lads, twice each, but seeing as they lost games early on, they've no interest in playing now. PM'ed them all on 15th of March (which is 5 weeks ago nearly!), no reply. PM'ed last week, no reply. Seen one of them online and playing FIFA this week, sent him a message, no reply. What else do you do?

The only lad who I didn't get to play at some point (fair enough I didn't get most of them played on time), who has any interest in the league, is Al Dunne.

You're wasting your time. See my two pages of rant in the bad beat/moan/venting thread.

Missed you on Live last night. You were just gone when I came on and I couldn't stay long. See you next season

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Bare in mind i have games unplayed also. Havent seen Chelsea online in ages, had two games against him i think, and one of my results hasnt been included yet as far as i know, i tried to play ShadyRoss on numerous occasions but he lagged out every time, a point to each party is the fairest option there. I asked the lads if this was ok

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,523 ✭✭✭joe123

In fairness to Moon and Axwell they told people the story with not playing your games up to date etc. Alot of you didnt bother playing any of your games untill it was to late.

If Storybud was able to play all his games then the rest of ye dont really have any excuse!

joe123 wrote: »
    If Storybud was able to play all his games then the rest of ye dont really have any excuse!

Not everyone can be on 24/7 :D

He's probably the reason why half of those guys lost interest in the first place! ;)

Seriously though, when you get in contact with people a few times, and over the course of 5 weeks, they ignore your messages, what do you do?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement