Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Leagues FIFA 10 Season 6 - Bad Beat/Moan/Venting

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Axwell wrote: »
    Sounds to me like your free kick was so bad you booted the ball over row Z and out of the stadium. :D

oooooh snap

• Registered Users Posts: 6,347 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Axwell wrote: »
    Sounds to me like your free kick was so bad you booted the ball over row Z and out of the stadium. :D

oh bitch lol! :)

nah, it wasnt THAT bad! one thing that may have contributed to the glitch was that one of my players was in the way while zlatan was running up to the ball. zlatan got pass him and hit it but then we were stuck. oh well, its over now anyway it seems with cashelman conceding the match.

will hopefully be back later this week.... sorry for the delay lads. xbox still rrod-ing after a while and misplaced my disc........... will be getting a loan of someones xbox this week though

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Can whoever didn't reply to my PMs about organising my games (which is pretty much everyone :eek:), give me a boards PM back and let me know what the story is?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Maybe the crowd thought the game was so bad, that the players didn't deserve the ball back?

And btw Corcaigh. You post's are now better by a factor of 50 due to your kelly brook signature. :D

• Advertisement

Kirby wrote: »
    Maybe the crowd thought the game was so bad, that the players didn't deserve the ball back?

And btw Corcaigh. You post's are now better by a factor of 50 due to your kelly brook signature. :D

only a factor of 50? :D i can't stop looking at my posts they are so interesting....

The Liverpool fan userbar negatively outweighs any positives your sig may have.

Rooney10 wrote: »
    The Liverpool fan userbar negatively outweighs any positives your sig may have.

i could say the same about you sir!

Put a stunning woman in your sig like he does mate. Then we can talk.......:p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Well I can think of two gOOd reasons to view your posts more corcaigh :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

No wonder you made such a balls of the free kick in your match with Cashelman, you were looking at your own signature :D

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    i could say the same about you sir!

Cork and Liverpool? Unlucky, man.... unlucky.... :p;)

Ugh, any games I have arranged today are on hold for the time being. I'm spending most of the day puking my ring up. :(

The salmonella gives it flavour. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Can whoever didn't reply to my PMs about organising my games (which is pretty much everyone :eek:), give me a boards PM back and let me know what the story is?

i replyed rooney through XBL but you ignored me again and went of and started playing ranked matches could of gave me a reply out of respect and let me know what the story is as you put it!.

you deleted me as a freind which makes it even harder to arrange a game with you.

iv offered to play you more than enough times now when you were online on fifa.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭selephonic

New PSU arrived yesterday so I'm back, I've lots of games to play so will try to be on each weekday evening over the next week.

i replyed rooney through XBL but you ignored me again and went of and started playing ranked matches could of gave me a reply out of respect and let me know what the story is as you put it!.

you deleted me as a freind which makes it even harder to arrange a game with you.

iv offered to play you more than enough times now when you were online on fifa.

A: You were never on my friends list.
    B: I've recently disabled messages on xbox live, so I didn't see any of your messages. I had 6 messages from people saying they can duplicate players on Ultimate Team and keep getting party invites for the same reason. Blocked messages for now until the spam dies down.
    C: I've boards PM'ed everyone I'm supposed to play, including you, because I have Xbox live messages (from people who aren't on my friends list) disabled now. If you replied to that, we could have played then. Can you just reply to it?
    D: Read the post directly above yours.
    Ugh, any games I have arranged today are on hold for the time being. I'm spending most of the day puking my ring up. :(

The salmonella gives it flavour. :(

Now, I'm off to bed again. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    oh bitch lol! :)

nah, it wasnt THAT bad! one thing that may have contributed to the glitch was that one of my players was in the way while zlatan was running up to the ball. zlatan got pass him and hit it but then we were stuck. oh well, its over now anyway it seems with cashelman conceding the match.

No bother Corcaigh take the 3 points, as for your free kick I think you might have actually burst the ball :)

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭gaz15

I've 3 or 4 games to play. Will be on tonight from about 7ish to try and get them all played as i won't be around tomorrow to play them!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

gaz15 wrote: »
    I've 3 or 4 games to play. Will be on tonight from about 7ish to try and get them all played as i won't be around tomorrow to play them!

Bout time you came on! Been looking to play you for ages!! :D

Should be on later tonight (after 10)

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭gaz15

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Bout time you came on! Been looking to play you for ages!! :D

Should be on later tonight (after 10)

No bother i've no laptop at the min so i don't be able to get on too often! Just send us a message when you're about and we'll get it outta the way!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭darsar

Is wonderboysam out of the league?

He is not in the league table...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

I didn't manage to play all my games for this week (12th March). Kept gettin held up on random sh*t

I've still to play endakenny twice, and greenside rover.

I've also still got one match from 23th Feb's fixture to play against wonderboysam but i haven't seen him sign in for ages so thats probably out the window i dno.

I'll be able to play all my late fixtures today if endakenny and greenside rover turns up on xbox live, just gimmie a shout lads wen ur ready.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

I'll be on a little later gamer, I'll play you then. I owe you for your 2 late goals the last time :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Hate to sound like a nag AGAIN..but how far is the league in?

Soby wrote: »
    Hate to sound like a nag AGAIN..but how far is the league in?

about halfway done

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

apologies, I have had a nightmare week and not been online to play the games from 12th mar. I played one there this evening and trying to get stiofan dublin to play the other two as its a double header. hopefully done tonight. Had a great game with Mancho earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭bonkers

i'll be on tonight after 10 if anyone from SerieA is around.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Note to Serie A Players Re: WonderboySam (Aston Villa)

Note to anyone in the league the above player has seemingly decided to drop out of the league. He hasnt the common courtesy to inform us why or reply to our messages so at this stage it has been taken that he has left and any of his remaining fixtures will be awarded a 3-0 win to his opponent.

Obviously he will not be allowed to enter any future leagues. Sorry for the hassle but unfortunately we arent in control of time wasters.

Maybe next season we can change that rule. In real life, when a team goes kaput all the results are null and void. It's a fairer way of doing things. It's what nearly happened to pompey in the premiership.

• Advertisement

Its actually not what happens in all leagues. In the likes of Sunday leagues here the rule we apply is the one thats used and any teams that have played already the result stands.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement