Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Leagues FIFA 10 Season 6 - Bad Beat/Moan/Venting

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭DerryRed

Rather than banning custom formations, why don't we bring in a new rule that there will be an automatic 3 point deduction for anyone complaining, on this thread, about custom formations ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

custom formations are crap

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

I havent been online in a while cause of holidays and work so anyone who has games against AC Milan in seria A i'll b online after the united game 2nite to try catch up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Kirby wrote: »
    Big and small is relative. :)

Thats what she said!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

She said it as she cried. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    FFS you think your second goal was good, i had a 3-3-4 formation on ultra offensive to try and break down your ridiculous formation. Not playing Milito is very negative.

PS-you have been lagging since Fifa 09, ring your ISP.

No need to get your gee in a twist fella.

By saying my second goal was good I didn't mean spectacular, I meant as in not jammy.

Milto? I think he's crap, hence why I don't and rarely have played him in the league. That makes me negative because I choose not to play him? I think not.

Connection? Yeah, I've had a few say its been dodgy here and there, nothing major that concerns me enough to change it to make yourself happy. When play MW2 I'm host most games so why it's a bit laggy when I play Fifa I don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,347 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

ah man, bar chelseas, i think milito/eto'o is the best parnership in the game.. about your connection, you wouldnt be on eircom 7mb by any chance? could be down to your ping rate, worth trying a speedtest and perhaps an email to your ISP?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Nah it ain't eircom. NTL 8mb I think. Could be wrong though. It was lower but we got an email saying it was getting upgrading to 8 after we put our digital with them.

The higher your line, the higher your ping. I downgraded from 8 meg to 3 meg for the better ping. Its annoying for downloading but much better for gaming and browsing.

yep, its well known that the eircom 7mb is actually worse than the 3mb for gaming, i didnt know it applied to other service providers as well.

• Advertisement

Its less to do with the provider and more to do with the tech involved. Its a problem that you don't have with ADSL2 which most of us don't have due to eircoms snail pace of upgrading the infrastructure....which should have been upgraded nationwide 10 years ago.

NTL system is alot better but suffers from severe contention....which is just as bad. Ofcourse that depends on where you live. If you have 100 lads living beside you who all have NTL you are going to suffer.

3mb eircom suits me fine!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Anyone due to play me I should be around a good bit between now and Tuesday to catch up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

Its less to do with the provider and more to do with the tech involved. Its a problem that you don't have with ADSL2 which most of us don't have due to eircoms snail pace of upgrading the infrastructure....which should have been upgraded nationwide 10 years ago.

NTL system is alot better but suffers from severe contention....which is just as bad. Ofcourse that depends on where you live. If you have 100 lads living beside you who all have NTL you are going to suffer.

I live in a new estate where most people have ntl only.

Have the 10mb line and have to say it's perfect 100% of the time.

Premiership =

Yapa - 38 points
    Kirby - 37 points
    Joe - 36 points

All played 17 games. Tight at the top lads. Yapa in firm control though. And he has the easier run in :D

Premiership =

Yapa - 38 points
    Kirby - 37 points
    Joe - 36 points

All played 17 games. Tight at the top lads. Yapa in firm control though. And he has the easier run in :D

ive got to play cashel man, moon and the dunne...dont think thats easy at all my friend...anyway one point separates the top 3 and there are 2 game weeks left.

ill catch you guys that i have to play sometime over the weekend..thank you please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

Ah go on, post the La Liga fixtures. I've had a bad couple of weeks with our new baby, that's why I've not been playing.

Will get them done this week.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

The fixtures wont be posted. The amount of unplayed games is ridiculous in La Liga. You all have enough games to catch up on without getting more fixtures to leave unplayed!

Congrats on the new arrival but football should come first :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Ah go on, post the La Liga fixtures. I've had a bad couple of weeks with our new baby, that's why I've not been playing.

Play the games you've yet to play, that'll keep you going!!

Edit: Congratulations BTW :)

• Advertisement

Congrats fella

NOTE: RE Fixtures (Mainly aimed at La Liga Players)

Just a reminder to all players that we will be docking points at the end of the season for not playing games. It is in your interest to make sure your fixtures are played by the close of the league. The onus is on each of you to contact each other and organise your games.

Also we will not be listening to people complaining on the last week that people arent around to play all their games. If people played their fixtures when they were due instead of waiting till the end they wouldnt have a backlog of games to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭djayforza

fixturesfor Serie A that i havent played yet and ill be on later today for a good session.

March 12th
    Liverpool v Chelsea
    March 19th
    Liverpool v Man City
    March 26th
    Man Utd v Liverpool
    Liverpool v Real Madrid
    Tottenham v Liverpool
    Apr 2nd
    Liverpool v AC Milan
    Arsenal v Liverpool
    Liverpool v Aston Villa
    so if any of you lads are on later send me a msg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Have tried playing ShadyRoss 3 times and he loses connection everytime.. what happens if we cant get that one played successfully?!

Nedved85 wrote: »
    Have tried playing ShadyRoss 3 times and he loses connection everytime.. what happens if we cant get that one played successfully?!

Does it disconnect straight away? If so try play a friendly with the same half time length and count that as the match for this one off case.

Check your NAT settings are both set to open also beforehand. If the game is quitting in the middle the match well then the normal rules should be applied.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

We have managed bout 4mins real time play but just disconnects everytime, well try a friendly next time and let ye know.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

anyone from the seria a league goin to b around tonight or 2morro to play some league games?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

I'll be on bonescap. Been playing muck lately though which doesn't bode well for me winning the league. Maybe before the arsenal barca game?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

evad_lhorg wrote: »
    I'll be on bonescap. Been playing muck lately though which doesn't bode well for me winning the league. Maybe before the arsenal barca game?
    Your 9 points clear at the moment so I don't think I'll be catching you. We both have 19 played (although I might only have 18 due to losing connection and restarting with someone earlier on in the league).

Mancho (and someone ese, not sure who) both have a fewgames in hand so they might get ya but my slow start and inconsistency has killed me in this league.

Is it top 2 get promoted in this league? (Serie A)

• Advertisement

The plan is to relegate and promote 3 from each of the relevant divisions

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement