Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Leagues FIFA 10 Season 6 - Bad Beat/Moan/Venting

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

Thanks for the congrats. On now if anyone can play

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Hey I havent been around the last week or so and have about 7 games to catch up on so should be on the next few days. Ive seen Yapa has been in good form to say the least....im hearing alot about this "manual" chip thing he has perfected!

Looking like a battle for second between myself and Kirby now although with no practice and having not been all that confident this season anyways id say ill have dropped plenty more points before the end.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Its alright Joe you can start off by playing me and getting an easy win under your belt. Cant get a win to save my life these days and already thinking about life in the lower divisions!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,347 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Mister Robinson,
    The Dunne x 2,
    Stan Beardfacay,
    Moon/Moose.

when does it suit to play me? i probably wont be on until Monday night but after the weekend I should be on most nights from 11ish. Is The Dunne reading this? i sent you a mail on LIVE the other day, dunno if you got it. hope you are still in the league and no rrod.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

I'll be on later tonight to play games. Still have to play Real Madrid, Man City, Sevilla and Wolfsburg in the Premiership. Will message you if I see any of you online

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭storybud22

lets get a move on la liga. ill be on 2nite if anyone has to play me.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

NOTE TO PLAYERS:

The league ends Sunday midnight, please have all games played by then and the results posted at this time as anything after that will be void.

Players are expected to have a minimum of 20 games played to be allowed into Season 7. La Liga players this is particularly aimed at you as the number of fixtures unplayed is huge.

I have also started a sign up thread for exisiting players if you wish to play next season.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

la liga is fooked im always online and no one is online .. match only takes about 10 minutes lads enough with the excuses its same 2 or 3 on the whole time and im talking about people who go on xbox live and wont give up a lousy 10 minutes to play a game because there playing clubs or a something else its only a few minutes:)

I'll be on all this week to finish my games in La Liga.

Will send mails on xbox tonight.

Do I have to play you MUFCboy1999?

I'll be on all this week to finish my games in La Liga.

Will send mails on xbox tonight.

Do I have to play you MUFCboy1999?

no bud iv played you twice you won the first game 3-1 and we drew second game 2-2

• Advertisement

Lads theres a link at the start of the fixtures thread or in any of Mr Moons posts to the league republic site. You can see on that who you have left to play.

Axwell wrote: »
    Lads theres a link at the start of the fixtures thread or in any of Mr Moons posts to the league republic site. You can see on that who you have left to play.

Forgot about that. Cheers

cant see any links to that bud in any of his posts??

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭DerryRed

NOTE TO PLAYERS:

The league ends Sunday midnight, please have all games played by then and the results posted at this time as anything after that will be void.

Players are expected to have a minimum of 20 games played to be allowed into Season 7. La Liga players this is particularly aimed at you as the number of fixtures unplayed is huge.

I have also started a sign up thread for exisiting players if you wish to play next season.

Thanks

I've four games left to play. I've had a few problems trying to get some of these games played over the last few days. One person told me that he would be online last Thursday between 8 and 10, for our game. He never showed and hasn't been online all weekend - and no message with an explanation. Another opponent came online last night and told me that he would be available in 15 minutes as he was playing a friend a quick match. I waited till his game was over, and was just about to send him a game invite, and he went offline - again with no message to explain.

I'm hopeful that I get to play all of my remaining games, however it seems a bit unfair that people who are trying to play their games will receive equal punishment as those who are not making the effort.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Lads,
    I have the below fixtures left to play.
    I'll be on most nights during the week but not until around 11:30. My connection is shoite and I'm almost guaranteed a disconnection if I play online before then.
    Send me a message if you see me on and I'll play.

05 Mar 2010 Manchester City vs Barcelona
    19 Mar 2010 Barcelona vs Valencia
    19 Mar 2010 Barcelona vs Arsenal
    26 Mar 2010 Aston Villa vs Barcelona
    26 Mar 2010 Barcelona vs Bayern Munich
    02 Apr 2010 Chelsea vs Barcelona
    02 Apr 2010 Barcelona vs Inter Milan
    02 Apr 2010 Liverpool vs Barcelona
    09 Apr 2010 Barcelona vs Manchester City
    09 Apr 2010 Manchester Utd vs Barcelona

cant see any links to that bud in any of his posts??

http://boardsleague.leaguerepublic.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

NOTE TO PLAYERS:

Thanks

I thought we had an extra week to finish up the remaining games? I asked the Moose about this the other day and he said there would be a byweek at the end. You guys change your mind? Personally I think its a good idea.

The Premiership and Serie A have most of their games finished, La Liga is lagging way behind. We didnt post fixtures last week in La Liga and they still didnt catch up so there is no point giving them an extra week where nothing gets played. There are only 2 fixtures this week and we have extended the closing date till Sunday night to give people time to get games in over the weekend.

There isnt any real reason why people couldnt get their games finished by then and with only 3 games a week there isnt any real reason for people to have a lot of games unplayed at this point either.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

The Premiership and Serie A have most of their games finished, La Liga is lagging way behind. We didnt post fixtures last week in La Liga and they still didnt catch up so there is no point giving them an extra week where nothing gets played. There are only 2 fixtures this week and we have extended the closing date till Sunday night to give people time to get games in over the weekend.

There isnt any real reason why people couldnt get their games finished by then and with only 3 games a week there isnt any real reason for people to have a lot of games unplayed at this point either.

I agree. I played 6 games in pretty much back to back and it took no length at all. Hadnt planned it that way but everyone was on when I was. Takes no length to get your games done so dont know why people need an extra week!

Besides im impatient and am already wanting to pick my team for next season.

DerryRed wrote: »
    I'm hopeful that I get to play all of my remaining games, however it seems a bit unfair that people who are trying to play their games will receive equal punishment as those who are not making the effort.

The thing is we set out the rules at the start about this. Each week you have 3 fixtures which isnt a lot to get played. If people keep up with them they wont have lots of unplayed fixtures at the end to try catch up on. People that havent played the majority of their games wont be taking part next season. People that dont finish all their games get a deduction in points. Its only fair on those that make the effort to play their games that those that dont get penalised for it instead of them avoiding relegation or sitting mid table when they arent making an effort to play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

I just have Axwell and Mark to play in the league, any chance you guys will be on tonight as i have a very busy week?

Should be able to get on, could be around 10.30 or 11, maybe bit after. Im actually around now though if that suits you? I'll be around all week though so will catch you at some point if the above doesnt suit.

Should be able to get on, could be around 10.30 or 11, maybe bit after. Im actually around now though if that suits you? I'll be around all week though so will catch you at some point if the above doesnt suit.

Well if your around now great, we can get it played, just send me a msg on xbox live.

Grand ill be on in 5 or 10 mins!

Good game, lol the kids only played up front, they had nothing to do with the goals going in at the back :D

Quite true, i felt horribly unlucky for that second one though.

lads ill be on at 9 2nite to play my league games ac milan, valencia, real madrid and arsenal :)

wat kids did you play for liverpool parawind:D

Parawind wrote: »
    Quite true, i felt horribly unlucky for that second one though.

Yeah i was suprised it squeezed by the post to be honest. Was laughing at the end when Reina was left stuck after the corner and Anelka got the ball but knew he wouldnt get it on target from that far back.

storybud22 wrote: »
    wat kids did you play for liverpool parawind:D

Pacheco and Dalla Valle and replaced them with Kuyt and Babel in 2nd half.

• Advertisement

In fairness they did more then babel and kuyt have been doing for me all season.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement