Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Leagues FIFA 10 Season 6 - Bad Beat/Moan/Venting

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭storybud22

aboy macken well said kirk your formation gives you an advantage. sound out to everyone in THE league AND ABOY AXWELL AND MOOOOOOOOOOSE
    FOR RUNNING IT

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

My reaction when moon beat the dunne yesterday, "noooooooo MOOOOOOOOOOSE!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Tuesday night I was playing a few games as Valencia on Xbox live in between league games. I played this one lad, he was Real Madrid, I was playing this experimental formation for the first time, which didn't work at all. I ended up losing 3-1. The guy sent me "wow, your sh!t" after the game.

Tonight, I just played the same guy again, Man Utd vs Man Utd. I beat him 6-1 and sent him back his own message. Isn't karma great :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Inter Milan v Juventus
    (loser of this gets more than likely gets relegated)

Wowza, huge last game to the season! FORZA INTER!!!! :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

La Liga just doesnt get the same attention as the Premiership ya see......its just left to its own devices.....ignored by the organisers.....hmmm.....:eek:

I feel like just ignoring this comment :D

Attention? What do you want us to do, organise and play your matches for you? The idea is we organise the fixtures and team selections etc, while you're supposed to play the games. If people in La Liga arent actively taking part or chatting on boards with everyone else there isnt much we can do. How can you ignore something when its never around in the first place?

• Advertisement

awh sounds like somebody needs a hug ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

Axwell wrote: »

Attention? What do you want us to do, organise and play your matches for you? The idea is we organise the fixtures and team selections etc, while you're supposed to play the games. If people in La Liga arent actively taking part or chatting on boards with everyone else there isnt much we can do. How can you ignore something when its never around in the first place?

Im going to have to agree with axwell on this :eek:

You lads get fixtures and didnt get the games played, start posting more on boards and get involved with the discussion threads (complaining)

OMG that ash isn't from a volcano, hell just froze over....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

You lads get fixtures and didnt get the games played, start posting more on boards and get involved with the discussion threads (complaining)

Yep! You fellas need to complain more like us in the prem! A good starting point is to complain about CDMs and how evil they are.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Although its a first if everyone agreed all the time things would be boring on this thread :D

• Advertisement

Although its a first if everyone agreed all the time things would be boring on this thread :D

Personally i think its the good weather putting everyone in a good mood, now lets all sit in a circle and sing kumbaya.

Ok lets not get too carried away :D

Unless you're bringing beer and strippers to this sing song!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

well lads my last 3 games wont be done by tomorrow, im suspended from Live until next Friday lol, ive 23 games played i think im not sure

Why you suspended from live?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

he was a naughty boy using curse words in his bio :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

il be on la liga again tonight lads hit me up for gizzle my nizzle.

cdms are the jack russels of football nibbling at your heels ha and they all seem to be small roy keane,makalelie,diarra,essien etc lol

I hope to be on from around 7 or 8 tomorrow until midnight just to finish the remainder of my games. If I'm online, gimme a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Dufflecoatsunri

hahahahahaaaaa.... Axwell, jumped at the bait on that one...... I was hardly being serious now was I.......

The organisers rock :)

But it is true that nobody is ever on in La Liga, every night I just see myself and storybud, come on lads.....theres still a few hours to go.....

hahahahahaaaaa.... Axwell, jumped at the bait on that one...... I was hardly being serious now was I.......

The organisers rock :)

But it is true that nobody is ever on in La Liga, every night I just see myself and storybud, come on lads.....theres still a few hours to go.....

Lol..wouldnt know its the first time ive seen you in these parts posting :D

Theres a few hours left but i think its a lost cause at this stage!!

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Dufflecoatsunri

Lol..wouldnt know its the first time ive seen you in these parts posting :D

Theres a few hours left but i think its a lost cause at this stage!!

Been online all day, nothing biting.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Tried to play Cashel Man today but the same thing happened that was happening when I tried to play Hokem, kept getting game session not available even when trying a friendly. My nat settings are open, I can't figure out why I can't connect.

Just another typical day in La Liga then..

Those online dating sites can be tough alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Moiph wrote: »
    Tried to play Cashel Man today but the same thing happened that was happening when I tried to play Hokem, kept getting game session not available even when trying a friendly. My nat settings are open, I can't figure out why I can't connect.

Have you tried just going to your dashboard and just testing your xbox live connection.

It used to happen me. Anytime it does I dont touch anything else just go straight to testing the connection and then boot up the game again and its always worked.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

Mark will you be on for our game?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Online now, no one i need to play is about unfortunately!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Whats the story with relegation/promotion? 3 up 3 down?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

joe123 wrote: »
    Have you tried just going to your dashboard and just testing your xbox live connection.

It used to happen me. Anytime it does I dont touch anything else just go straight to testing the connection and then boot up the game again and its always worked.

Yup I tested it the other night, said my nat settings were strict so I sorted that still won't work.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Mark will you be on for our game?

Because this game will decide a relegation spot, we're going to wait for it to be played!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Because this game will decide a relegation spot, we're going to wait for it to be played!!

Cheers! Lets hope we can get it played tonight and out of the way.

The Juve fans are getting impatient and are starting to riot outside the stadium :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement