Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Leagues FIFA 10 Season 6 - Bad Beat/Moan/Venting

Options
1151617181921»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

What, all 4 of them? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

mailrewop wrote: »
    he was a naughty boy using curse words in his bio :pac::pac:

Heeeeey :( I was really cut up about that aswell! :( :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Cheers! Lets hope we can get it played tonight and out of the way.

The Juve fans are getting impatient and are starting to riot outside the stadium :P

Sorry man, internet has been down the last 2 or 3 days, I'll be on later man, send me a msg when I'm on and this cup final can go ahead! :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

SRFC90 wrote: »
    Sorry man, internet has been down the last 2 or 3 days, I'll be on later man, send me a msg when I'm on and this cup final can go ahead! :D

Welcome..to the Thunderdome..two men enter..one man leaves (or gets relegated)

thunderdome.jpg

Serious amount of hype surrounding this game!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

SRFC90 wrote: »
    Serious amount of hype surrounding this game!!!

Yeah it better not be a shít 1-0 or you are both getting relegated!! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

WHAT TIME IS IT ON AT???? :eek:

I really wish we could all get in a party and watch the game instead of looking at it through your profile eg Robinson Just Scored a Goal, celebrating with the aeroplane only to be yellow carded cause all flights are supposed to be grounded! Ok I added the last part to that, but still I wouldn't want to be in your position!

Maybe we should have a playoff for a promotion/relegation slot next season??

Oh Robbo won the last match 4-3 in case anyone out there is interested in their history :)

Axwell wrote: »
    Yeah it better not be a shít 1-0 or you are both getting relegated!! :D

10 Inter Milan 23 9 1 13 28
    11 Juventus 23 8 2 13 26

Our previous meeting was a 4-3 victory to Juve, I'd take a 0-0 draw tonight!
    I've also decided to keep with my revoluton of sorts in my last few games and dispose of the 6 at the back business and go all out, good and proper!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭storybud22

a playoff for promotion and relegation is a savage idea as it gives an edge to the league and makes it more exciting must be implemented:D imo

• Registered Users Posts: 6,347 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

well done robinson!

• Advertisement

Season 6 is now over so well done to all that played!!

Congrats to the winners in the 3 divisions

Premiership: Yapamilias

La Liga: Storybud22

SerieA: Dowdus Maximus

We will have promotions and relegations with the following moving up and down!!

Premiership Relegations:
    Inter Milan - MarkSRFC90 (SRFC90)
    Chelsea - Irish Wolverine (Axwell)
    Man Utd - The Dunne (the dunne)

La Liga Promotions:
    Tottenham - Storybud22 (Storybud22)
    Bayern Munich - Dufflecoatxbox (Dufflecoatsunri)
    Inter Milan - Nedved85 (Nedved85)

La Liga Relegations:
    Chelsea - Garak001 (Future Guy)
    Man City - SDTimeout (SDTimeout)
    Wolfsburg - BeeeeKay (selephonic)

Serie A Promotions:
    Atletico Madrid - Dowdus Maximus (evad_lhorg)
    AC Milan - bonescap (bonescap)
    Valencia - greenside rover (looder)

Those that didnt finish half their games have been removed from the league. We also have a number of people not coming back for next season.

As we had enough places to fill we didnt do a qualifying league this season.

As a result some extra players have been lucky enough to get moved up from SerieA to La Liga.

New players have been added to the league and will start at the bottom in what is currently Serie A!

Team picks will start shortly and we will begin with Season 7 once those are complete!!

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

Unlucky to Mark! Was a great game.

End to end stuff. First goal was a cracker out of nothing.

Would be great if there was spectators for Fifa cause it was some game!

UPDATE POSTED IN THE TEAM PICKS THREAD!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement