Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Leagues FIFA 10 Season 6 - Bad Beat/Moan/Venting

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

Hey Moon or Axwell. mufcboy1999's live name is down as mufcboy1999 in the fixtures (Link) but it's actually greyhound12.

Can you change it as will only cause further confusion down the line.

Thanks.

Al.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

Is anyone else having trouble getting onto the fifa servers today or is it just me? :confused:

also does anyone know if wonderboysam joined the serie A league? i've sent him a message on boards but havent heard back from him yet

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Its not just you. I havent been able to get onto EA servers for over 2 hours. Its annoying. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

Kirby wrote: »
    Its not just you. I havent been able to get onto EA servers for over 2 hours. Its annoying. :mad:

really is! i'm supposed to be playing a couple of league games after the champions league 2nite, it better be working by then

Apparently, if the official heads are to believed server will be up at 7:15 gmt. so about 30 minutes from now.

If you manage to get on, stay on. No telling when the authentication server will be back up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭DerryRed

I've got 3 games to play this week in Serie A against the following gamers

Man Utd - Stiofan Dublin (Euro_Kraut)

Real Madrid - Mancho56 (Mancho)

Tottenham - The14thLetter (Nicklauski)

I sent out an XBox message to each of these guys over the weekend, in order to arrange a suitable time to play. The only person to get back to me so far is Nicklauski (we plan to play our game tonight).

What is the story if games are not played on their assigned week? I've done all I can to arrange these games, and looks like I'll only get 1 out of 3 played.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

DerryRed wrote: »
    What is the story if games are not played on their assigned week? I've done all I can to arrange these games, and looks like I'll only get 1 out of 3 played.

Play them next week! It's unfortunate that people can't find time to play 3 games a week, but sometimes it happens.

There'll only be punishment at the midway point for people who have very few games played!

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Play them next week! It's unfortunate that people can't find time to play 3 games a week, but sometimes it happens.

There'll only be punishment at the midway point for people who have very few games played!

thanks for the reply. I guess that's fair enough. I don't mind carrying the games over, however it would be nice if people had the courtesy to communicate whether they can honour their games for that particular week.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

All gameweek 1 games played. 2 wins from 3 is a decent start but next weeks fixtures will be very tough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

I have to play the following in la liga:

Man Utd
    Man City
    Real Madrid,

Message sent over xbl,

I should be online tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭bonkers

ill be online from 10.30 tonight.. im due to play liverpool in SerieA

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Mancho

I've got 3 games to play this week in Serie A against the following gamers

Man Utd - Stiofan Dublin (Euro_Kraut)

Real Madrid - Mancho56 (Mancho)

Tottenham - The14thLetter (Nicklauski)

I sent out an XBox message to each of these guys over the weekend, in order to arrange a suitable time to play. The only person to get back to me so far is Nicklauski (we plan to play our game tonight).

Sorry man I was just a bit busy. I will be on tonight if you wanna game then??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

just replying to shadyross in the la liga results thread.

please tell me you are joking because i will invite you into a private match and whoop ya ass :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

ShadyRoss...you're on your first warning..cut out the crap on the threads and the results threads are for results only.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Myself and Moz were trying to play our game tonight. The first time the lag was so bad, we both just left after a minute or so. Second time, he hosted, but his connection dropped, so we'll just leave it until tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Nedved85 wrote: »
    I have to play the following in la liga:

Man Utd
    Man City
    Real Madrid,

Message sent over xbl,

I should be online tonight

Was on last night but none of the lads i need to play were, il be on at about 10 again tonight if any of ye can play

Last night I was playing Man Utd - Stiofan Dublin (Euro_Kraut) - in Siere A.

I went 1-0 up in the first minute, with a ridiculously easy goal, and then I realised that my opponent wasn't controlling his players, they were just standing there doing nothing.

A few minutes later I got a PM from Stiofan Dublin telling me that he couldn't see his players!!! Anyway he offered me the win and told me to rack up some goals.

This didn't sit easy with me. I let the clock run out, however I'd like to have this result scrapped and have a rematch.

Is this possible?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Nedved85 wrote: »
    Was on last night but none of the lads i need to play were, il be on at about 10 again tonight if any of ye can play

I will be on around ten for our match

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Euro_Kraut

Last night I was playing Man Utd - Stiofan Dublin (Euro_Kraut) - in Siere A.

I went 1-0 up in the first minute, with a ridiculously easy goal, and then I realised that my opponent wasn't controlling his players, they were just standing there doing nothing.

A few minutes later I got a PM from Stiofan Dublin telling me that he couldn't see his players!!! Anyway he offered me the win and told me to rack up some goals.

This didn't sit easy with me. I let the clock run out, however I'd like to have this result scrapped and have a rematch.

Is this possible?

Very strange. Sorry about that. There was no player in the areana after the game either. I restarted and it was fine after that and managed to play a league game.

Fault was at my end so I have no problem with you getting the win. Thanks for the offer of the replay though. If it is possible it would be great.

Euro_Kraut wrote: »
    Very strange. Sorry about that. There was no player in the areana after the game either. I restarted and it was fine after that and managed to play a league game.

Fault was at my end so I have no problem with you getting the win. Thanks for the offer of the replay though. If it is possible it would be great.

If both parties are happy, go for it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭djayforza

just finished my 3rd and final league game of gameweek 1
    3 decent results:
    won 2 and drew one but i havent conceded which is alwasy good
    i was expecting a much harder challenge from greenside rover(valencia)! belterr of a freekick all the same and i fluffed so many chances should have been more than 5
    i played inter milan (gamer cfc) and he was extremely defensive are you allowed use custom formations?
    then against chelsea (endakenney) well played lads
    anyway a good weeks gaming now off to the moon!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Custom formations are part of the game,yes you can use them if you wish.

Top of the Premiership table after week one, happy with that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭bonkers

realising how bad a player i am.. had misconceptions of a title challenge in serie A.. then getting handed my arse by djayforza put that out of my head.. could do with some tips at end of season from the better players.. maybe an idea..

im on now for the next few hours.. endakenny - chelsea - Serie A

• Registered Users Posts: 6,347 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

im a contender for the drop after today's results. 5-0 beating from joe and a 3-3 draw against axwell isnt good enough...

I scored an absolutely sublime backheel yesterday against CashelMan. Was a real highlight. Unfortunately, I ended up losing the game due to some sloppy defending. Go figure :p Crazy premiership this time out. Everyone is dropping points.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Kirby wrote: »
    I scored an absolutely sublime backheel yesterday against CashelMan. Was a real highlight. Unfortunately, I ended up losing the game due to some sloppy defending. Go figure :p Crazy premiership this time out. Everyone is dropping points.

Everyone except Yapa 5 wins from 5 and with the rest of us dropping points i know who my moneys on.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Parawind wrote: »
    Everyone except Yapa 5 wins from 5 and with the rest of us dropping points i know who my moneys on.

Yeah its looking good for him now and a much smaller league this year too. Thats whats making my loss to him so sickening. I lead the game 3 times at 1-0 2-1 and 3-2 and I should of made it 4-2 but gomez freezing for a few seconds with a tap in stopped that. :mad:

All ill say is dont let him get corners! He stung me once with a created set piece with a short ball into the box. The second time he tried it I should of scored from the counter except robben passed to the player furtherst away from him of course.:rolleyes:

Dont think ive ever been so sickend after a loss :(

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

I beat corcaigh in the last minute...last kick of the game (could have dropped 2 points but got all three)

Beat parawind after being 2-0 down (prob should have lost the game but got all three)

Beat Mr Robinson

Beat axwell but he scored first (perhaps could have dropped some points)

Beat joe123 after going behind 3 TIMES!! I cant say that you deserved to win the game...I thought that I was good for the draw at least and apart from 2 goals I defended really well.

Basically If I had not been 'lucky' then I would have dropped 11 points from 4 games :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

I've never come across a game that has made me so angry when things go against you. Should have had 2 goals against Mister Robinson in our league game but hit the post twice instead, missed a clear one on one as well. Not to say he didn't play well, it was 4-0 so he deserved the win. I just felt the scoreline wasn't reflective of how I played either. My god this game gets so ****ing frustrating.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement