Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Leagues FIFA 10 Season 6 - Bad Beat/Moan/Venting

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,347 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

you think its frustrating? ive gone from 4200 to 3800 in 1v1 ranked, disaster! bizarre own goals, valdes acting like a tool, lots of frees not being given all helping towards my demise...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    you think its frustrating? ive gone from 4200 to 3800 in 1v1 ranked, disaster! bizarre own goals, valdes acting like a tool, lots of frees not being given all helping towards my demise...

I'm with you there. Cant buy a feckin win in 1 v 1. Went from 3400 to 2800 in about a week. Lost 10 in a row, games that I would easily have won 2 weeks ago. Now my players are passing to wrong people, running out of position and generally doing daft things. Have wanted to punch my Xbox on a few occasions.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Theres some games where your tactics just go out the window, your defense just sits in or around the halfway line for the whole game, your defensive midfielder decides to play as an attacking midfielder, and you get absolutely no free kicks for obvious fouls....... there are just some games you know you are not going to win unless you are much better than the other guy. Its strange.

If I ever play a standard 4-4-2, I always get reamed, when I lose the ball, I'm screwed. Its a pain in the hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Yeah I miss being able to use 4-4-2, it just doesn't work too well for me in this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Just reminding everyone, especially those who have forgotten, FIFA 10 is a terrible, terrible game. Played 09 there yesterday and it is better.

All the best,

Mark

PS. My utter shiteness at FIFA 10 maybe have some partial relevance to which I have based my opinion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Managed 2 out of my scheduled 4 games this week (one is still from 12th Feb's fixture)

played a fairly nice game against The14thLetter (Nicklauski) nice win happy with it.

Then shortly after that, i got sum thrashin off Mancho, good god lol some player :cool:

Still have a match from last week's fixture to play against Greenside Rover (dno his boards name, actually i think it's Looder)

and i've one to play against Stiofan Dublin for this week

<rant>

Playing Barcelona is tough enough, but I just started the game with NINE players..... Seriously. Both my strikers were not on the pitch (they weren't invisible either - they just weren't there).

When I tried to sub one of them off, crash. Nearly every time I join a game tonight, neither me, nor my opponent can select a team, or press A to continue. That was a bug in 09, and its still happening now. The one game I did get, I was 2 up after 8 mins and the guy quit.

Frustrating game. And why do people quit when I pick Valencia? 6 out of 10 people quit at the team selection screen after I ready up with Valencia. Very annoying, its not like they are like Real, Barca, Chelsea, etc.

</rant>

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭bonkers

after an aggregate 14-0 loss in last two games .. i gained some confidence in a 2-1 loss to bonescap/acmilan last night..

another thing what is 1v1 or is that just normal xboxlive head to head?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

Thanks to Gamer for playin last weeks game late. I was out of the country. Good game as always, definitely a fari result (2-2) although I'm kicking myself you got your 2 in the last 12 mins or so.

Also got my 1st win tonight against Irishpower89. It was an even enough game for first 40 mins. I got a lucky goal and the floodgates opened. 7-0!.

I really thought I had a chance of winning this league with Storybud in the higher leagues but I can safely say, it'll be mid table for me this season. I can't get the hang of Valencia at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

I already can't wait for next season so I don't have to use Milan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Moiph wrote: »
    I already can't wait for next season so I don't have to use Milan.

ha this was me last season, all i can say is playing with milan will make you a better player.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

stop they are shocking worst mistake i ever made picking them should of went with juve.

i just throw gattuso left back unreal he's an 83 there chap has an engine fit for a ferrari.

but other than that frustrating as ****, missed an open goal from 2 yards with huntalear he headed over the bar and i tapped the button lol if i didnt win that game i would of cracked over that chance

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭selephonic

My power supply went for a swim in beer at the weekend so I'll be out of action until the new one gets here, maybe one or two weeks. I'll try to get my games played asap after that.

Sorry to anyone I have to play.

Rooney10 wrote: »
    <rant>

Playing Barcelona is tough enough, but I just started the game with NINE players..... Seriously. Both my strikers were not on the pitch (they weren't invisible either - they just weren't there).

When I tried to sub one of them off, crash. Nearly every time I join a game tonight, neither me, nor my opponent can select a team, or press A to continue. That was a bug in 09, and its still happening now. The one game I did get, I was 2 up after 8 mins and the guy quit.

Frustrating game. And why do people quit when I pick Valencia? 6 out of 10 people quit at the team selection screen after I ready up with Valencia. Very annoying, its not like they are like Real, Barca, Chelsea, etc.

</rant>

ye that used to happen to me in the last fifa the whole time, players use to just go missing from the squad or not turn up on the pitch dont have a clue why

FutureGuy wrote: »
    LEAGUE NAME: La Liga
    GAMEWEEK: 19-Feb
    RESULT: Chelsea (Futureguy) 6 - 0 ShadyRoss (ShadyRoss)
    Cole 12
    Anelka 21
    Lampard 38
    Drogba 54, 67, 82

Rediculously misleading scoreline. Really happy with my defending tonight as ShadyRoss was a constant threat.

ShadyRoss the club, or the player? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

what a capper I am. comin to a win. was winning 3-1 for most of the game, conceded a goal in the last 2 mins. then had a kick out in injury time and for some reason decided to press A to pass it out. that will learn me:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

RROD for Real Madrid in LaLiga :mad::mad::mad:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Stupid piece of crap squad update bull. My season is now over the entire liverpool squad has been turned to a big steaming pile of crap.

I picked liverpool as they were a good team now with the update the whole team is terrible, they nerfed my entire starting 11 bar torres and even nerfed my bench.

I am playing with milan all over again :(

Parawind wrote: »

Stupid piece of crap squad update bull. My season is now over the entire liverpool squad has been turned to a big steaming pile of crap.

I picked liverpool as they were a good team now with the update the whole team is terrible, they nerfed my entire starting 11 bar torres and even nerfed my bench.

doesnt affect your league liverpool though, does it?

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    doesnt affect your league liverpool though, does it?

I played a couple of league games last nite as milan and i've got beckham but my keeper is now terrible!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Parawind wrote: »

It doesnt effect your league team does it?? Just online ranked games and I thought youd need live season enabled for that?

It does.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Yeah apparently it does in Fifa 10 after the transfer upates team stats have changed and the players transferred are now in the league squads..should make things interesting!

bonescap wrote: »
    I played a couple of league games last nite as milan and i've got beckham but my keeper is now terrible!

yeah i noticed that when i played you, i had my original squad for that game but then i played matches later on and had the new squad. If i had the new squad then the match would have been very different.

this transfer up date has made milan worse bar nesta and pirlo who have improved..

i just hate milan lol

oh ye can someone tell me why defoe is 90??? lol

fair enough he had a good run of form about 2 months back and chelsea 4 and a half star? they are top of the prem!!

yeah chelsea on 4 and a half star is crazy o clock, aston villa are up to 5 star!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Havent looked at the stats but Chelsea now 4 and half stars?? WTF..this is a load of ****, they are top of the premiership it makes no sense. Adding in the transfers makes it interesting but changing the stats just messes it right up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Axwell wrote: »
    Havent looked at the stats but Chelsea now 4 and half stars?? WTF..this is a load of ****, they are top of the premiership it makes no sense. Adding in the transfers makes it interesting but changing the stats just messes it right up.

I thought Bayern were playing great stuff in Germany...but they dont seem as good now and ive lost my left back Braafield where he was one of my quickest players and no more Toni. Guess that ends my Klose - Toni debate :(

Regarding Liverpool Parawind, I tried them there as I wanted to see what Maxi was like and have to say i loved playing with them! Not sure if its that I havent used them in so long but I thought they have improved in the game if anything!

• Advertisement

Yeah I wouldnt mind if they changed the players because it would make it interesting and thats football as such, but changing the stats it a bit much. That was the whole point of the live season system. They are introducing something similar into Ultimate Team where if a player has a good week they will be releasing a limited card for that week with boosted ratings.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement