Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help needed with Interview Clothes for a top London Digital Agency

• 09-02-2010 11:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hi guys,

Hope you can help, i've an interview tomorrow with a top london agency.

My recruiter said to "wear a nice shirt and jeans" when I pushed her on the jeans she said "well maybe jeans would be pushing it but wear whatever feels comfortable.. don't wear a suit or they'll run a mile"

My question is this:

I've got a nice crisp white shirt which I'm going to match with a blue linen suit jacket (see photo) but I need to work out what trousers to go with them.

My sister has suggested blue chinos but I'm not sure if this would work??

You guys know your fashion so maybe you could suggest something that would work with this jacket / look?

Thanks a mil :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Top digital agency you say? Go as a hologram, that would really impress them.

Seriously tho, as a person who works in IT...we are not the most fashionable bunch. Jeans day in my office brings out the most ridiculous mom's jeans you'll ever see! But i presume a web design job would be slightly more fashionable than us gremlins who work in databases.

Beige chinos would be fine also with what you have got. Sort out your clothes sooner rather than later and be happy with what you wear because you need to move on from worring about what to wear and start worring about what to say.

Good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 anonymous2004

Couldn't find any holograms in the local store :D

Got sorted in the end, ditched the blue blazer as I couldn't get trousers to go with it without looking like a rugger bugger!

In the end went for a nice casual black jacket, charcoal grey trousers and the white shirt..

Now i just have to not fck up the actual interview :)

Advertisement