Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor or Nokia E71 problem

• 09-02-2010 11:47am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭

Bit of a wierd one here, not sure if it was a network or phone issue as I've spoken with others on the same network and with same handset but they never experienced this. (I'm on Meteor bill pay with a Nokia E71, latest firmware)

On Sunday, a few people were trying to ring me and while they could hear the rining tone, my phone never actually rang. On the callers side it just kept ringing without going into message minder.

Then yesterday around 6.30pm my phone reported a missed call (reporting I missed the call at 6.30pm). This thing is my phone never actually rang ... and the person I had "missed" was sitting beside me at the time and didnt actually call! But she was one of the people who had tried to ring on Sunday!

Has this happened to anyone else? I done a hard reset yesterady evening just to be sure!

Advertisement