Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Tocco Lite Memory card maximum - 8gb or 16gb?

• 09-02-2010 11:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anybody knows? I did a search on this forum but it didn't produce any results.

According to the Samsung Tocco Lite's user manual and plenty of online sources, it can take a memory card up to 8gb. But according to LOADS of sources online, it can hold a 16gb memory card.

Does anybody know which it is?

When I had the Sony k750i, I put a 4gb memory card into it and it slowed the phone down drastically and it was often crashing. And then I discovered it was only made to hold a 2gb max. So I don't want to be in that situation again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Calraigh B

I'd love to know that too. I think it has 16gb capacity but I'd love a definitive answer from someone in the know.

Anyone anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

It can take a 16gb yes.

These can often change. A phone might be spec'ed at taking a 8gb, but with improved software coming online this can change.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭whirlpool

Davy wrote: »
    It can take a 16gb yes.

These can often change. A phone might be spec'ed at taking a 8gb, but with improved software coming online this can change.

So a 16gb card wont slow down my phone's responsiveness? Coz the last time that happened to a phone I had it was infuriating.

Is it just a case of updating my phone's firmware?

Advertisement