Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skatepark for Castlebar

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭roguey

hey john, its matthew here.

yeah we really need a skatepark in Castlebar, we have to travel to Athlone just to skate a decent concrete park. and when we skate in Castlebar, we're liimited to skating not many places and indoor car parks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Skatepark

Hi Matthew yes we do for sure and we will have on in the future.:)
    I am looking for someone with experience in the design and construction of skate parks. Some one who is a good speaker and is willing to come to a meeting to help get a skate park in Castlebar.
    If you think this is you please respond.
    Thanks
    John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 gavinwizard

How is the skatepark doing have ye got enough money yet or wats happening:)

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭roguey

things are going good, we're close to getting a temporary skatepark, something for us to skate while the campaign for the proper permanent skatepark continues. Hopefully it'll be indoors, would be great to have an indoor park in castlebar. If we had it, it would also act as like a clubhouse for out club and many other possibilities

Keep menposted wen the temporary one is ready

• Advertisement

i am hoping to use the skate park and i also have I T skills so i could make ye a website to help get more people get involved

Advertisement