Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ardmore

Options
  • 09-02-2010 1:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭

Hi Guys and Gals,

Is there any caravan parks in Ardmore these days? I'm told Powers closed up a couple of years ago. I used to spend my summers in Ardmore as a kid and would love to go back..... Ahh, the memories.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭eddiem10

Powers is still open. It was put up for sale 3 years ago but.....Well lets say they are not getting many offers. There is also Healys Caravan Park. Good Luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭DT100

I remember many years ago staying in a hostel beside what was then Paddy Macs pub..that hostel is now gone...and the pub has changed hands now as well I think...Paddy Macs used to do great food....does the new pub do food/music?I am planning a return visit...what b&B's would be recommended:)

Advertisement