Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Course "Master Thread"

Options
  • 09-02-2010 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,612 ✭✭✭✭

Ok I don't know how many threads I have answered about Law v Law with or B&L or just about Law as a whole. Should we not get a master thread (dare I say it) like Trinity. Seems a lot easier. Not that I mind replying all the time, just I keep repeating myself.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

Good idea. There are so many threads that crop up on the same course asking essentially the same questions.

Do you want this to be a master thread just for Law, or for people to ask about courses in general?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,612 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Obvo for the mods to decide.

What trinity have is a sticky with links to threads that discuss different courses. All courses... It just involves a mod making the sticky, and whenever a good course thread is started adding a link to it to the sticky.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

Cool :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

I also think there really should be one for accomodation. It's only February and I've already answered pretty much the same questions in 3 threads regarding 2010 accomodation. There'll just be more and more threads popping up especially over the Summer so it would be very handy if there was a sticky for accomodation. Then we wouldn't have to repeat ourselves over and over again.

Advertisement