Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Security Cameras

Options
  • 09-02-2010 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭

I had an attempted break in last week - and got lucky that time. Theres no-one in the house most weekdays and I was thinking of getting a couple of security cameras.

I've checked maplin etc and seen sets from €300-400. Thats a bit too expensive right now. I've also seen the dummy ones but would prefer the real thing. I've heard of people picking up reasonably priced cameras in local electrical shops etc and was wondering if anybodys seen any recently.

It would be even better if I could hook them up to the PC and view them from work - if its possible with webcams it can't be that difficult with cameras.

Thanks in advance

Advertisement