Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Website for cheap software

• 09-02-2010 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭

Has anyone ever used a site called softwaregold.net? It sells cheap software. Im looking to get Dreamweaver which is about 500euro on the adobe site, on this site its only 99dollars. If its genuine then happy days :) I only want to use it at home, not for commercial use.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭RoadKillTs

It won't be genuine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Redirected to a third party payment site who can't spell "company".

I wouldn't with my enemies.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Site registered and located in the Ukraine!!!
    Wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

That whole site is a no feeling :(
    Attention! In order to have a platform of MAC! Make sure that they really need you!
    We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. We promise that the purchase will perform as to your expectations, and we stand behind that promise with a money-back guarantee.

and my favourite
    Software can't be registered on-line due to the definite limitations;

Sorry but if it seems too good to be true then it probably isnt, in this case it definitely isnt!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

sorry to drag up an old thread, but could anyone recommed a site to get an older version of dreamweaver, say CS3. I just need a basic version for home use, but can't afford the €500 for the latest...:(

I was going to download an illegal version so got one, but got a virus alert when I opened it, so would rather do it legit...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

seachto7 wrote: »
    sorry to drag up an old thread, but could anyone recommed a site to get an older version of dreamweaver, say CS3. I just need a basic version for home use, but can't afford the €500 for the latest...:(

I was going to download an illegal version so got one, but got a virus alert when I opened it, so would rather do it legit...

If you're a current student and can prove it you can get Dreamweaver CS4 on software4students.ie for €108.99.

If you're not a student don't attempt to buy it as you won't get a refund.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

I'm not a student unfortunately. I might see if I can get a second hand older version off ebay...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭patrickk

seachto7 wrote: »
    I'm not a student unfortunately. I might see if I can get a second hand older version off ebay...

yes better option but could be illegal copy too will disable when activated on net

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭WebGeek

Have you tried students for software?They have some pretty good deals sometimes if you have a university email. You won't get a legit dreamweaver for €99.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,568 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

you mean software4students?

also Micromail do student discounts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

OP isn't a student. See posts 7 & 8.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

no disrespect to the op at all, but I don't get why people even need to ask these questions..
    If you were offered a new car for 25% of its value would you not worry ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭WebGeek

Yes - I got windows 7 real cheap from students4software. You don't have to be a student yourself to get the software - if your kids are students, you qualify as well.

Advertisement