Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spiritual Development Circle (Wexford)

Options
  • 09-02-2010 2:28pm
    Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭

I will soon be setting up a spiritual development circle in the South East, numbers very limited, but as I know how hard it is to find such groups, pm me if youre interested.

I can always keep names of anyone who contacts me to hand and advise you of anything else on the go in the locality as well.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 brigid2010

Oryx wrote: »
    I will soon be setting up a spiritual development circle in the South East, numbers very limited, but as I know how hard it is to find such groups, pm me if youre interested.

I can always keep names of anyone who contacts me to hand and advise you of anything else on the go in the locality as well.

hi im very interested in spiritual development and live in waterford noticed there are no groups like this in th
    e south east and would really like to join your my niece is very spiritual and would come with me.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

brigid2010 wrote: »
    hi im very interested in spiritual development and live in waterford noticed there are no groups like this in th
    e south east and would really like to join your my niece is very spiritual and would come with me.
    Our first session was held this week, the next will be in three weeks time. I have a feeling it is going to be pretty full, so if you dont mind I might check on numbers and get back to you, as our space limits how many we can have. In any case even if you dont get to the next one, as its an open group, numbers will rise and fall and you can always pick up on a later meet, and if it gets bigger we may change venue to accomodate more people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Clear Water

Hi got a reply from you about trance medium circle and I would like to put my name down to join the wexford development circle. You said that it was pretty full already so if there is a waiting list can you include me on it. Regards
    Clear Water

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Will do. It may take a few more sessions to see how numbers are going, but I will let you know if numbers drop, or if we set up another.

Advertisement