Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking Ticket

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

My hiberno english isn't perfect yet. Here it's multi-story car park, Canada it's an underground parking lot (whether it's truly underground or not)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭unJustMary

Ahh ... I guess that thinking applies to Americans too? (I've got SEO, keywords on the brain at the mo')

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭happyoutish

Hi all,

Sorry I've been dying with flu so haven't had a chance to go online!

Thanks to everyone who posted! I have appealed the ticket and when I hear something back I'll let you all know.

Thanks again.. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

How did ye get on with your appeal happyoutish?

No news yet!! I still have to pay the fine!! They don't have a dead line to answer to me but yet I still get the 28 days to pay the fine! :mad:

• Advertisement

The double yellow lines have been repainted right up to the kerb now.

Yeah I have seen that. They did that a week after I (and many others) got the ticket! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭mayfire

It will be printed on the ticket why you were issued with it.
    They can't give a ticket unless you are parking in a manner prohibited by law or a bye law.
    What does it say on the ticket??

Advertisement