Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MS Outlook problem

• 09-02-2010 3:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭

We have exchange 2007. One user is having this problem. This is on a terminal server. All other users having no issues. When I setup her mail profile with her own mailbox, then open Outlook (2002) I get the message "Outlook has stopped responding" and a button to close the program.

In the event log I find:
    Faulting application OUTLOOK.EXE, version 10.0.6856.0, time stamp 0x4a7c8be7, faulting module OUTLLIB.DLL, version 10.0.6856.0, time stamp 0x4a7c8ba3, exception code 0xc0000005, fault offset 0x0003a3d5, process id 0x7c00, application start time 0x01caa98d40e58ff6

If I add my credentials to her mailbox permissions I can add her mailbox to my Outlook no problem. OWA is working fine. The problem occurs if the mailbox is configured as the primary one.
    I removed every reference to the user and MS office from the registry. I cleaned out her user profile, starting with a blank profile. Also ran repair installation of Office.
    The account can be accessed no problem from a different PC (which has Office 2003).

Anyone ever come across something like this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

Got it sorted. Looks like corrupted custom view. Starting outlook with /cleanviews fixed.

Advertisement