Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheap but good car service close to Dock Road area of Limerick?

Options
  • 09-02-2010 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

hi guys
    does anybody know if there is a cheap but good car service close to Dock Road area of Limerick? I normally use the small garange on the top of Henry Street, but just checking options before I use him again. As far as I know hes the only garage doing a service round these parts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Richie Lyons opposite the GAA club in Mungret. 061-304709

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Just had a service from Richie the other day, dropped car off in morning for service. He was done by 3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

thanks guys but unfortunately thats too far away, I need to be abel to drop the car off then walk onto work (I work on the Dock Road, beside the Clarion Hotel area), and then I need to be able to walk back and pick up the car. Mungrets too far away for this, which is why I posted this query in the first place, as Im looking for a city centre garage that can do a service.

Well in fairness the Dock Rd, is fairly long

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

OK fair point it is a long raod, the part Im interested in is the city centre part, close to Steamboat Quay/Clarion Hotel. There is no other garage I can think of apart from the small garage on Henry Street.

• Advertisement

Would you not be able to get a taxi or bus? Or would a friend not be able to offer a lift?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

Henry street Garage at top of Henry street.
    Very straight and fair people. Can't imagine why anyone would go anywhere else.
    I use them all the time for my 5 company vehicles.

Advertisement