Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are fighting games dead?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

I started a fight by introducing myself? I'm off to a great start!
    Hahaha not at all, the community is pretty tight so there's a lot of in-jokes and banter. Although Ry and Placbo hate eachothers guts:pac:

Don't worry about azza, every new member goes through the traditional bison rape, he's one of our top guys and has all versions of the game. I'm only on pc and ps3 so i guess i wont be playing your honda till a meet up or tourny. Like all the hondas in this community :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Sisko wrote: »
    Although Ry and Placbo hate eachothers guts:pac:...

That's cuz I hate Boxxy and Farz is just a chocolate Boxxy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Just stumbled across the site yesterday looking for Hakan info

Its ok man, we dont judge. So you are into oiled up campy wrestlers... we cater for all sorts.

Sisko wrote: »

Don't worry about azza, every new member goes through the traditional bison rape

I too am a member of this club. At 14/0 I was tempted to press charges.

*holds up card*

I suspect that this picture will cause rage in many members of this forum.

bisonteeth.jpg

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

I hear Bison's got a sponsorship deal going with Colgate.

• Advertisement

Hes only got two teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Gnashers!

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Add me on XBL, same as my name here.

Don't worry, I'm supposed to be a half decent Honda and he still beats me about 3:7!

Sure thing I'll be on tomorrow if your around! Really need to get to grips with the fightstick. I find I can easily play faster now but I just aint confident enough with it yet! But yeah I look forward to it!

Advertisement